Show Navigation Menu

Do you leave your home?

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #21279 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Do you leave your home?
I work from home so I don't go out much during the week. When I go out on weekends though, I like to dress up, do my makeup, wear jewelry, etc. More for myself though than to provoke any kind of reaction, since I've long since stopped caring what other people think of me.
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Morgana.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #21302 by SkieShauphen
Serpenvicis wrote:

I don't go out too much. If I go, mostly I go to places where aren't many people like forest. I like forests because of silence and animals. Once when I enter the forest I don't get out for hours. In there I just walk and think.

Consider yourself lucky. If I were to walk around in the woods where I am now, I'd be covered in ticks and insect bites. My other home up in the mountains doesn't even have forests. So either way I have no solitude in the trees. :(

Meaning comes from within.

More
13 years 11 months ago #21321 by Serpenvicis
SkieShauphen wrote:

Serpenvicis wrote:

I don't go out too much. If I go, mostly I go to places where aren't many people like forest. I like forests because of silence and animals. Once when I enter the forest I don't get out for hours. In there I just walk and think.

Consider yourself lucky. If I were to walk around in the woods where I am now, I'd be covered in ticks and insect bites. My other home up in the mountains doesn't even have forests. So either way I have no solitude in the trees. :(

Actually I can only go at winter or autumn, because here are also many insects at spring and summer. There are some snakes also, but not too much. It us dangerous to go in this forest at summer if you don't know much about clarification of the nature.

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

More
13 years 11 months ago #21322 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Do you leave your home?
Serpenvicis wrote:

SkieShauphen wrote:

Serpenvicis wrote:

Actually I can only go at winter or autumn, because here are also many insects at spring and summer. There are some snakes also, but not too much. It us dangerous to go in this forest at summer if you don't know much about clarification of the nature.

Reminds me of the back of my grandparents' village in Hong Kong. At the back of the houses is just a massive jungle which leads up a mountain, and there's wild boar, wild mosquitoes, wild snakes and all sorts in there..

Ugh. You regularly get cockroaches in the houses and massive butterflies laying eggs in clothes that are left outside to dry as well.

More
13 years 11 months ago #21325 by Malkie
Replied by Malkie on topic Re:Do you leave your home?
Hello world

Due to wanting to lose weight and exercise my literal butt off i go out plenty, usually at night. But in general i live in a goth mecca which rocks, Its called Newtown in sydney, i work in a goth store so i'm delightfully stereotypical and i've not been insulted for years. Though i do find it hard to leave the area because then i have to deal with the stupid people again.

But it depends, most of inner sydney isn't to bad.

More
13 years 11 months ago #21336 by scootiebee
I love the woods too, but I don't get dressed up to go into the woods! When I go hiking, I don't look like a victorian lady, I look like an Army Ranger. I can't imagine trying to walk the forest in a floor-length gown. Conversely, I can't imagine running errands dressed for military combat. Everything in its place.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.266 seconds