Show Navigation Menu

Hearse

More
14 years 8 months ago #2030 by Vivaris
Replied by Vivaris on topic Re:Hearse
Never been into the whole hearse/graveyard thing or interested in death as it is, it just creeps me out altogether :P I don't even dress goth most of the time, it's more of a where i'm going and what i'm doing there kind of thing, although I always like to keep an element of my outfit more on the goth/dark and mysterious side. But a hearse or taking photos on graveyards just isn't my thing. Especially the latter part, to each his own obviously, but to me taking a photo on someone's grave seems slightly disrespectful :/

The dream is alive...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2034 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Hearse
I find that in non destructive ways remembering the passing and showing the respect for them is an art form hence the pyrmids and cemetaries and the like. The crafters of preserving the dead should be honored and their work is an art.It is not morbid nor disrespectful to enjoy the somewhat darker realms in life, though it is more misunderstood by the timid.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 8 months ago #2042 by Vivaris
Replied by Vivaris on topic Re:Hearse
You assume to much from what I said. I said I personally find it slightly disrespectful when people go take photos with graves, especially of people that know nothing about the person lying there. Admiring art doesn't mean having to take a photo with it. You wouldn't go into the Louvre and need start taking photos with the artwork there (assuming cameras would be allowed) in order to appreciate. And again, this is my personal opinion. And I specifically said to each his own, and I didn't say it's wrong to enjoy the darker realms in life, I just said I personally don't have an interest in death. I would appreciate if you would take the time to reread my post rather than assume things and twist my words.

The dream is alive...

More
14 years 8 months ago #2053 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:Hearse
Old hearses are interesting to look at (to me, the new ones just look like limousines), but I wouldn't want to own one, myself- I have enough trouble finding a parking spot whilst driving in the city with a normal-sized car, lol. Plus that, with the gas it'd take to get around town in just a few weeks, I could buy plane tickets to somewhere interesting.

The customised hearse in the previous pics is pretty cool, though : D

More
14 years 8 months ago #2056 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Hearse
Too cool this Hearse !

Me is a van that I would tamper with the Goth fashion.
and I call him Vincent.
Because this is a Van Goth ...

T.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2062 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Hearse
knumpcy wrote:

I find that in non destructive ways remembering the passing and showing the respect for them is an art form hence the pyrmids and cemetaries and the like. The crafters of preserving the dead should be honored and their work is an art.It is not morbid nor disrespectful to enjoy the somewhat darker realms in life, though it is more misunderstood by the timid.

Well put knumpcy hearses are cool check out this hearse or ambulance
loads of folks died in that :P

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds