Show Navigation Menu

What's in the news?

More
12 years 11 months ago #32690 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Morgana wrote:

I don't really agree with everyone who goes on about how good-looking William is though. Anyone familiar with a Monty Python skit called Upper Class Twit of the Year? I think of that every time I see him...

Well you know..Money makes you attractive..But my mother and I can't help but gawp at the significant balding patch on William's head. At such a young age too... :blink:

I don't really like William either, but I generally don't like redheads. :P
I'm not surprised that he is already balding, I have a friend my age, ergo younger then William, who is also loosing his hair rapidly, I'd even say he's in a worse state hair-wise then William. :huh:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #32694 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: What's in the news?
I swear it's just Harry that's the redhead? I don't generally pay that much attention, haha.

I remember watching a program about hair loss - Apparently you get better responses from people just going shaved rather than half-balding and trying to retain what you have, e.g. dating-wise.

Though I guess a prince shaving his head isn't that great a look..

More
12 years 11 months ago #32697 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

I swear it's just Harry that's the redhead? I don't generally pay that much attention, haha.

I remember watching a program about hair loss - Apparently you get better responses from people just going shaved rather than half-balding and trying to retain what you have, e.g. dating-wise.

Though I guess a prince shaving his head isn't that great a look..

Honestly, I wouldn't know! They look pretty much the same to me. :silly: On most of the images on the net they look like they have the same hair colour. :huh: Yeah, but looks like William has dark blonde/light brown hair(?). :silly:

The media is now starting to go on my nerves too with the whole royal wedding... Now they are discussing if it is real love etc. Oh, give me a break. :S

And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 11 months ago #32701 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: What's in the news?
I would say William is blonde, while Harry is red-headed. And yes, William is very balding, for such a young age! At least he doesn't seem to be trying the comb-over thing yet though...

My husband figures that if this was medieval times, that Harry would have had William killed, and taken over the throne by now, as he seems to be a bit more the \"rough and ready\" type. Assuming there weren't a couple of generations in front of them, that is...

More
12 years 11 months ago #32705 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: What's in the news?
:P Oh yes..I think the younger people in this country really prefer Harry - He's had negative media before (parties..swatikas on his arm..Etc.) and is known for flunking grades despite going to a good school, so the young people love him! Haha.

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #32710 by black_magnolia
Ah, no more royal wedding news here today. Everything is about the beatification of pope John Paul II and the current pope's future visit to Croatia.

And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by black_magnolia.

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds