Show Navigation Menu

What's in the news?

More
13 years 1 month ago #31626 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: What's in the news?
:blink: Japanese tsunami and all of that stuff..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #31638 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Our news were all about it. :( I find that possible nuclear meltdown the most upsetting bit of news tied with the Japanese tsunami... :S

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 1 month ago #31646 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

Our news were all about it. :( I find that possible nuclear meltdown the most upsetting bit of news tied with the Japanese tsunami... :S

Woke up this morning to find one nuclear place had actually blown up and 5 more are critical. It's not good.

It looks like I'll be cancelling my trip to Hong Kong this year - For fear of nuclear stuff drifting over in the winds. :S

More
13 years 1 month ago #31648 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

one nuclear place had actually blown up and 5 more are critical.

That isn't really true like that...
There was an explosion that shattered the building around one reactor (which they are still trying to cool down) but the reactor itself wasn't damaged.
Fortunately there wasn't a reactor meltdown yet and I really hope that won't happen at all...
:(

And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 1 month ago #31650 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

one nuclear place had actually blown up and 5 more are critical.

That isn't really true like that...
There was an explosion that shattered the building around one reactor (which they are still trying to cool down) but the reactor itself wasn't damaged.
Fortunately there wasn't a reactor meltdown yet and I really hope that won't happen at all...
:(

Yeah..I recall something like that.

All I know is that I won't be heading anywhere near there for a while. I was meant to head to HK in April ish or during the summer.

More
13 years 1 month ago #31784 by black_magnolia
The news have been so depressive for such a long time now, that I almost can't watch them any more. :(
With all the panic around the nuclear plants in Fukushima and the situation in Libya, it's pretty worrying.

I'm really appealed with Gaddafi. First he promises to stop the attacks on his people and then he pushes his forces into Benghazi. I don't know if he really thinks he can just kill all the people who are against him while the rest of the world is worried with the situation in Japan. :angry:

And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.290 seconds