Show Navigation Menu

Crafts and handmade items.

More
14 years 4 days ago #19394 by millkins
I like handmade things, my grandma was a well known tailor in out little town (not to hard to be one there) but she really made some amazing dresses. Of course, I haven't got a clue in sewing. I can paint and design but I would like to learn how to make jewelry and sew, but I have no time to do anything...

Also I didn't know that there are such things as pagan festivals...where is that going on?

Also like cerem I think that nothing can be better than something made only for you and made by a human who placed a bit of himself into it :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 days ago #19397 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Envy: I know how you feel; I have a number of craft projects I've started and never finished, or planned and never followed through with.

Morgana: Why thankyou! It's lovely and warm as well. :)

black_magnolia: That looks gorgeous!

scootiebee: I can't crochet to save my life... :S

cemwerewolf: I love the fact that handmade items are always so unique as well.

millkins: I know how you feel with the time issue...

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
14 years 4 days ago #19398 by cemwerewolf
millkins wrote:

Also I didn't know that there are such things as pagan festivals...where is that going on?

This fest is happening just a little ways out of my home city of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan in Canada. But, from what I here, there are events like this all over the place . . .

More
14 years 4 days ago #19409 by black_magnolia
cemwerewolf wrote:

millkins wrote:

This fest is happening just a little ways out of my home city of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan in Canada. But, from what I here, there are events like this all over the place . . .

There are such festivals generally everywhere, but we here in the Balkans are a bit slow on that side. Festivals and conventions of such or similar kind are still in baby-shoos in our area.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 4 days ago #19419 by Morgana
Your necklace is very pretty, black_magnolia!

I used to knit, but I could never get the hang of crocheting. I'd learn one stitch, then learn a second one and forget the first one! I'm not sure I even remember how to knit now, it's been so long since I've done anything like that.

More
14 years 4 days ago #19422 by black_magnolia
Thanks girls! :)

My grandmother showed me how to knit, I even made a scarf all by myself, but that was literally ages ago! I think I was 10 or something. If someone showed me now, I'd probably pick it up again, but I wouldn't know how to start all by myself.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds