Show Navigation Menu

Your favorite Food TV show?

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #17748 by Verminaard Draconis
Envy wrote:

:P There's a program called 'grow your own drugs' or something like that in the UK..It's basically a guy who uses all natural ingredients to make medicine, food, or other items that you can use.

^.^ It's really interesting. Apparently, since he made that show, sales of pestles and mortars went sky high, haha.

Found a link here with a synopsis and a few of his recipes:

Grow Your Own Drugs.

Too bad we don't have this TV show I would be the one who take's all the recepies!!! It's Good not only to eat well but also knowing how to do remedies as well! I have a book on remedies, It have all the natural remedies of the globe!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Verminaard Draconis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17768 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Your favorite Food TV show?
Verminaard Draconis wrote:

Envy wrote:

:P There's a program called 'grow your own drugs' or something like that in the UK..It's basically a guy who uses all natural ingredients to make medicine, food, or other items that you can use.

^.^ It's really interesting. Apparently, since he made that show, sales of pestles and mortars went sky high, haha.

Found a link here with a synopsis and a few of his recipes:

Grow Your Own Drugs.

Too bad we don't have this TV show I would be the one who take's all the recepies!!! It's Good not only to eat well but also knowing how to do remedies as well! I have a book on remedies, It have all the natural remedies of the globe!

Your's truly!

He sells a book too, to accompany the series. It's called 'Grow Your Own Drugs by James Wong'. You can probably find it on Amazon.com or somewhere. :) I thought a few on this forum might be interested in his work.

Apparently there's a lolita cooking show in the US..But I only know of it through looking online.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17793 by scootiebee
The closest thing to a cooking show I watch at all is probably Rachel Ray. She is adorable, and she makes really easy food that I can even cook.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17798 by Verminaard Draconis
scootiebee wrote:

The closest thing to a cooking show I watch at all is probably Rachel Ray. She is adorable, and she makes really easy food that I can even cook.

I think I saw her on food chanel she's good! And its easy to do especialy with kids!!!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #17810 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Your favorite Food TV show?
Grow Your Own Drugs was on TV last night! *Yaay*..The host (James Wong) makes such interesting stuff out of natural ingredients..

One of the things he made was a cream for dry skin..Looks interesting, I might go and try it out. The 'food' he makes doesn't look so fun to eat, haha, but apparently it just looks odd. He made a bright green veg. soup and uhh..Something bright yellow that you're meant to drink to help arthritis.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17847 by scootiebee
I don't know if I want to drink something bright yellow, other than lemonade, maybe. And yes, Rachel Ray has been on the food channel, but she has a daily talk show on network tv, where she interviews celebrities, gives household advice, and makes food every day that you can make for dinner that night easily and usually affordably.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds