Show Navigation Menu

Your favorite Food TV show?

More
14 years 1 month ago #17862 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Your favorite Food TV show?
scootiebee wrote:

I don't know if I want to drink something bright yellow, other than lemonade, maybe. And yes, Rachel Ray has been on the food channel, but she has a daily talk show on network tv, where she interviews celebrities, gives household advice, and makes food every day that you can make for dinner that night easily and usually affordably.

Hehe, his 'food' doesn't look most appetising, admittedly, but it's because of all the unusual natural ingredients he puts in. The tea he made was bright yellow because he added turmeric and ginger to it.

My parents trust a lot of that guy's recipes because they see a lot of the ingredients he uses, being used in traditional Chinese soups that they learned to make.

:blink: Never really liked the stuff my parents made but it's interesting to see the whole 'these weird ingredients are good for you' talk coming from someone on TV. Makes me less doubtful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17902 by scootiebee
Yeah, I am going to look for his book. It sounds really interesting. I like the idea that food can be not only healthy, but curative. It makes a lot of sense, and it would be great to have a handy reference like that.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17913 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Your favorite Food TV show?
scootiebee wrote:

Yeah, I am going to look for his book. It sounds really interesting. I like the idea that food can be not only healthy, but curative. It makes a lot of sense, and it would be great to have a handy reference like that.

www.amazon.com/Grow-Your-Own-Drugs-Remedies/dp/0007307136

Seems to cost a fair bit more on the amazon.com site, but there it is anyway if you want to be able to look it up on other sites for better prices. :P

More
14 years 1 month ago #17916 by Verminaard Draconis
He have made another book Called Herbal medecine-maker Handbook! and you have other books on creating your own medecine...

www.amazon.com/Herbal-Medicine-Makers-Ha...49903/ref=pd_sim_b_2
www.amazon.com/Grow-Your-Pharmacy-Linda-...90892/ref=pd_sim_b_1
www.amazon.com/Growing-101-Herbs-that-He...72156/ref=pd_sim_b_1
www.amazon.com/Rosemary-Gladstars-Herbal...20789/ref=pd_sim_b_2

Well there's others but this is a short list!!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds