Show Navigation Menu

Your favorite Food TV show?

More
14 years 1 month ago #17603 by Verminaard Draconis
My favorite Food tv show's are: Hell's Kitchen, Hell's Kitchen UK, The F word and Chef at Home! What yours?

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17606 by Diablesseska
Hells kitchen and Curieux Bégin..

Tommy big bites is funny..

More
14 years 1 month ago #17618 by black_magnolia
I watched a couple of times Hells Kitchen, but it didn't really grip me. I watched a lot of shows with Jamie Oliver, but can't remember all the names of those (too many). I think the most popular was Naked Chef and my mum even has one of his cookbooks, so I got to cook some of his recipes.
I watched a lot of German cooking shows, but I suppose the names won't mean anything to you if I even remembered the names. :silly:
On the Croatian TV I sometimes watch a show named 'cooking with Ana' or something.
I think it's obvious I can't remember names of cooking shows... haha

The problem with all those shows is that they make you hungry. lol

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17623 by Highwayman
Stephen Brands wild food

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #17637 by Verminaard Draconis
black_magnolia wrote:

I watched a couple of times Hells Kitchen, but it didn't really grip me. I watched a lot of shows with Jamie Oliver, but can't remember all the names of those (too many). I think the most popular was Naked Chef and my mum even has one of his cookbooks, so I got to cook some of his recipes.
I watched a lot of German cooking shows, but I suppose the names won't mean anything to you if I even remembered the names. :silly:
On the Croatian TV I sometimes watch a show named 'cooking with Ana' or something.
I think it's obvious I can't remember names of cooking shows... haha

The problem with all those shows is that they make you hungry. lol

Do you think its on YouTube? If so, tell me those names and I'll go see sometimes they put the subtitle in english underneath!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Verminaard Draconis.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #17640 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Your favorite Food TV show?
:P There's a program called 'grow your own drugs' or something like that in the UK..It's basically a guy who uses all natural ingredients to make medicine, food, or other items that you can use.

^.^ It's really interesting. Apparently, since he made that show, sales of pestles and mortars went sky high, haha.

Found a link here with a synopsis and a few of his recipes:

Grow Your Own Drugs.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Envy.

Time to create page: 0.262 seconds