Show Navigation Menu

The weight?

More
14 years 2 months ago #16845 by Thurysaz
The weight? was created by Thurysaz
Bonsoir sisters & brothers members of The Order Of Algoth,

Our dress code is, it must be admitted, makes for slim men.
I say men because women in the Gothic mode is \"quite slimming\" ...

So, you men gothic, you watch your weight?

Mes hommages.

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #16855 by Verminaard Draconis
Replied by Verminaard Draconis on topic Re: The weight?
Hahaha, I have no problem with that I'm 5 foot 5 inch and I weight 135 pound naked lol I dont think that I'm over weight but I know what your talking about but in Québec women are not all slimming like you said and some of them are quite beautyfull. Like one girl who work in a gothic shop in Montreal she is hot... and beleive me on this!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #16904 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:The weight?
I never had to worry about it. My metabolism is so high, if I don't eat a lot, I start to lose weight. I've lost 10 pounds this month and I haven't done anything but sit around.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16937 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:The weight?
Ah, wait until you are older. And it isn't easy for some women above average size to find inexpensive, affordable gothic clothes readily available in shops. I am average weight, but I have noticed a lack of clothes for both larger men and women in most shops.

My husband is very tall, but still average weight for his height. His job is physical, so he doesn't really exercise on top of that.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16962 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:The weight?
I've always been naturally thin, and my metabolism hasn't started to sabotage me too badly yet. I do work out though... I sit at a desk all day, so it's nice to get up and do something after work. I like yoga and weight-lifting, but cardio is pretty much just a necessary evil.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17045 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:The weight?
Yes, I know my metabolism will slow eventually, but so far it hasn't shown any sign of slowing down yet.

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds