Show Navigation Menu

sanctuary...

More
14 years 8 months ago #1676 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:sanctuary...
i feel safe and protected when i'm in a forest , among trees that if could talk would have so many things to tell ...i recently found a place , some kind of courtyard behind an old church , where they have placed gravestones from the 1800's and early 1900's...i find my peace there...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1688 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:sanctuary...
I like visiting old churches when there's no one else around. (Note: this does NOT mean breaking in, sneaking in, or doing anything illegal or disrespectful!) Not because I'm hardcore religious (though maybe attending Catholic school whilst growing up has something to do with it), but because I like the calm and quiet, and all the beautiful old statues and stained glass windows.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1725 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:sanctuary...
@ Morphea:

It looks really cool your sanctuary! I see that you like me loves our brothers the trees.

T.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2237 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:sanctuary...
My sanctuary is named Mirna (Mirna means peaceful, tranquil, calm). Girl I love. Any place I share with her is sacred to me.
However, (as things in life usually go) our relationship is complicated.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2239 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:sanctuary...
I'm agreeing with Janelle; I love a church and graveyard because it's a peaceful, quiet place. And because it has a kind of 'holy' atmosphere, it's just a nice place to sit quietly or go for a slow walk.
Also my room is a bit of a sanctuary, because it's just the way I like it, like any room should be.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2287 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:sanctuary...
Church's and Graveyards are Lovely, for the most part any quiet and dark place is fitting for me.:laugh:

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

Time to create page: 0.262 seconds