Show Navigation Menu

sanctuary...

More
14 years 5 months ago #8298 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:sanctuary...
hmmm,, there are many places where I find solace simly by staying there. My old room in Alexandriia used to be one, for instance. Or the trainstation there, with a good book in hand and a pack of cigs near me...or the forest, surrounded by oaks and last but not least the graveyard, behind a tall grave a there's a tall cherry tree and I used to sit there a lot with one of my best friends and simply talk or dream away...

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8326 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:sanctuary...
Pretty much anywhere that I can't be seen and I am alone would be sanctuary for me.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9174 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:sanctuary...
Hmm..

My sanctuary would probably be deep in a woodland forest..Although I do find comfort on empty clifftops, where I can watch the sea.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9179 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:sanctuary...
got a couple:
one is in in this room (a cross between a hallway and a living room)
I'd call it my study, but i ain't studided nuttin' fer years now...
other is when I'm working on whatever craft/project that i might have thought would be a good idea at the time.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9221 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:sanctuary...
Speaking of clifftops, my new home here has a large cliff face just a 40 minute walk from my house. I like to go up there at night and watch the city lights or the sunset. It's the highest spot in the town and no one goes up there save for the occasional horse rider. I think it's on a horse path. It's quite a drop to the bottom into a shallow and icy river filled with jagged rocks. Not safe. I almost fell once when it was slick with snow and ice. There is a natural spring in the cliff that formed it and I almost fell off. Scary.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9230 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:sanctuary...
I have found a new one as of late and it is very close to my house.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds