Show Navigation Menu

worst fears

More
14 years 2 months ago #15009 by JNasty
Replied by JNasty on topic Re:worst fears
I would have to say my worst fear is........

I guess falling, I mean falling to your death, like falling 100 feet out of the sky, kind of falling. :X

I lurk in the Shadows,waiting to kill, and drink the blood of an unsuspecting person. I am the one who haunts you in your sleep. I am the night Queen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15010 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:worst fears
I don't know what my worst fear is..Probably failure academically due to the way I was brought up..Or betrayal/disloyalty by a partner..But that's already happened once before..Hmm. I don't think I could handle it again.

I know situations I dislike..Like being on public transport alone and in the dark..Or being out on my own in the dark..But those are..Fears for my own safety really, due to where I live. Not really a 'worst fear'.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15024 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:worst fears
well, this is a ruff one, I think it would be war raging (seen a hint of it, hope I'll die without seeing another), and I fear death of my loved ones, my own is not a problem, but living without them is, and a big one too. Also, sometimes I fear for our planet, I have seen some strange things here, where it is mostly calm, I wonder if there is more to be seen where the commotion is about.

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 2 months ago #15083 by NIFER
Replied by NIFER on topic Re:worst fears
If I tell you about their fears - I will be much weaker. Can not talk about fear, we should fight with him. Fear is paralyzed, making us helpless. But we must be strong!

More
14 years 2 months ago #15093 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:worst fears
I find more the opposite to be true. Sometimes if I can confess a fear, I find I can think more clearly about it, then it is not as fearful a thing. I can reason my way out of it, or at least something about saying it out loud makes it more solid, more something I can overcome, not some frightening shadow always ready to sneak up on me.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15118 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:worst fears
scootiebee wrote:

I find more the opposite to be true. Sometimes if I can confess a fear, I find I can think more clearly about it, then it is not as fearful a thing. I can reason my way out of it, or at least something about saying it out loud makes it more solid, more something I can overcome, not some frightening shadow always ready to sneak up on me.

Well they say that admitting is the first step to quitting. :P Although I guess it depends on the fear as to whether you can 'quit' or not.

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds