Show Navigation Menu

worst fears

More
14 years 8 months ago #1583 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:worst fears
Actually, fear of birds is pretty common.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1584 by vampdeviltry
Replied by vampdeviltry on topic Re:worst fears
The thought of death itself doesn't scare me, its the thought of losing my family. They are my world.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1587 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:worst fears
i can understand that vamp. my family is the most important thing to me and the fear of losing them is something i can't even think about. my mother was just diagnosed with cancer not too long ago. she had it removed but now she is going through chemo therapy. when i found out for the first time it was a frightening feeling.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 8 months ago #1591 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:worst fears
ohh wow....that's awful. i do hope that everything will be alright ....i've lost someone to cancer and i know hwo hard it is...all the best for the future ....

More
14 years 8 months ago #1592 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:worst fears
oh. i'm really sorry to hear that. i'm sure my mother will be fine. she is a strong woman. thank you for your well wishes. it means a lot to me.:)

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 8 months ago #1595 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:worst fears
My grandfather died in cancer some years ago (got to his spine eventually), but my father survived it when he was at my age or younger. Never had any problems since, just that he did quit his studies when he got the result. Though that living was better then studying for a life you wont have... he was one of the first to survive he says. Guess he's right, as he never got it back and it's well over 30 years since.

Fear... have been thinking about it. I can feel fear, but something I'm afraid of? I don't know. I've been alone, and even tho it's awfull I know I can handle it, and family... I would be sad if they all died, but then maybe my dreams (as like my stories) would come true...
Hights I'm not a fan of tho. But you can get used to it. But still, I rather stay on the ground...

Once thought I feared pain. But now I don't think it's true - sure, I may not be hurting myself just for the fun of it, but when I got a wound I have no fear.

The unknown I guess is something I fear, as all humans. But I got no phobias, no great fears, not what I know of now

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds