Show Navigation Menu

worst fears

More
14 years 8 months ago #1561 by Veszdrin
worst fears was created by Veszdrin
we all know everything we like and dislike as well as our favorite vacation spots and where we'd like to live but i have another question for everyone. it's kind of a piggy back of the stephen king thread when one person said that because of the movie \"IT\", they are afraid of clowns. so it raises the question, what would you say is your worst fear? whether it's just slight fear or being deathly afraid of something. i can't exactly say what mine is yet. i'd have to think really hard about that. once i figure it out, i'll post it.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1567 by MefistaCenobica
Replied by MefistaCenobica on topic Re:worst fears
maybe I fear to stay alone...

archdevilantidote.proboards.com/
My forum dedicated to bootleg stuff,help me to fill it

More
14 years 8 months ago #1575 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:worst fears
Barring the usual things that people fear (loss of a loved one, nuclear war, etc), my worst fear is clowns.

Seriously.

I'm not scared of pictures of clowns, or clowns on television, or in the movies (unless it's PENNYWISE!), just clowns in real life.

D :

More
14 years 8 months ago #1577 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:worst fears
my only fear is to be alone...like ...completely and utterly alone...abbandoned by everyone...that is my worst fear . but if you mean fear as a result on trauma ...then i have a fear of birds....i am terribly afraid of any bird because when i was little i had many incidents with these winged demons....
it may seem as a stupid thing but ...to me it's terrifying....

More
14 years 8 months ago #1578 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:worst fears
once i thought about it i would have to say i'm in the same boat as some of you. my worst fear is to be alone and abandoned by everyone i know and care about. as for other fears, i would have to say that needles are one of the things i fear most. if i have to get a shot i will get it but other than that i do not like needles. i know it's probably a dumb thing to fear but that's really the only thing i could think of. as for your fear of birds morphea, don't feel bad. i have another friend who is deathly afraid of birds. if there is a bird outside her car she will not get out until it's gone. :P

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 8 months ago #1580 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:worst fears
My biggest fear is illness (I'm nervous even typing that, for fear of jinxing myself!)

I'm not fond of heights, and I hate to be near a garbage truck while I'm walking. Don't mind driving past one though.

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds