Show Navigation Menu

Superheroes

More
14 years 2 months ago #15570 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Superheroes
scootiebee wrote:

I like Iron Man too, and Wolverine. I want metal claws I can shoot out at will.

Ouch! I can see the attraction..But knowing me, I'd be clumsy with metal claws coming out of my knuckles.

:P I like the Silver Surfer..If he counts as a superhero.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15591 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Superheroes
Envy wrote:

scootiebee wrote:

I like Iron Man too, and Wolverine. I want metal claws I can shoot out at will.

Ouch! I can see the attraction..But knowing me, I'd be clumsy with metal claws coming out of my knuckles.

:P I like the Silver Surfer..If he counts as a superhero.

I can see if you had clumsy control of the claws, and you were doing something delicate, it could be bad.. :S

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15604 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Superheroes
I think the claws could come in handy, especially in my line of work. No more lugging around a case of knives. I'd have everything I need right on me! :laugh:

More
14 years 2 months ago #15606 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Superheroes
cemwerewolf wrote:

I think the claws could come in handy, especially in my line of work. No more lugging around a case of knives. I'd have everything I need right on me! :laugh:

Reminds me of watching something about the woman with the longest nails in the world. She was still able to cut her kid's hair with scissors etc. with her nails being that long.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15636 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Superheroes
I have seen that woman with the super-long nails on TV. ICKY! I don't even want to know how filthy they must be. Ugh. I don't even like slightly long nails. *shudder* But I have worked with people who had nails almost as long as their fingers, and they just couldn't type, dial a phone, etc. Why? How do you perform personal hygiene acts with those things? Ugh. How do you do up buttons? Make dinner? Play with your kids? Impossible.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15647 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Superheroes
Envy wrote:

I like the Silver Surfer..If he counts as a superhero.

I count him as a superhero. The same problem would be with Catwoman, she is introduced as a villain in Batman, and later on in the series she becomes a hero and helps Batman in his fight against evil...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds