Show Navigation Menu

Superheroes

More
14 years 1 month ago #18526 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:Superheroes
I don't know if you've read the graphic novel of kick ass or not but it is very graphic. I'm curious to see how they do the movie. This is just a suggestion but I would recommend reading the graphic novel first. As for my favorite superhero, I'd have to say the green lantern simply because he uses willpower to activate his ring and I'm a strong believer that willpower controls everything we do in our lives. No matter where life takes us, we somehow willed it to reach that point. It didn't happen by accident.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18641 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Superheroes
Veszdrin wrote:

I don't know if you've read the graphic novel of kick ass or not but it is very graphic. I'm curious to see how they do the movie. This is just a suggestion but I would recommend reading the graphic novel first. As for my favorite superhero, I'd have to say the green lantern simply because he uses willpower to activate his ring and I'm a strong believer that willpower controls everything we do in our lives. No matter where life takes us, we somehow willed it to reach that point. It didn't happen by accident.

:blink: A graphic novel?! Wow. I didn't see that one coming. I assumed that the name 'Kick Ass' was just another way for the makers of the film to grab attention and seem 'down with the kids' and that the movie idea was just a spontaneous attempt at making a new superhero movie.

:P I'll keep a look out for the graphic novel.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18643 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:Superheroes
that's what i thought as well. i thought it was just going to be another attempt at a super hero spoof movie. i didn't know about the graphic novel until my friend sent it to me. just reading it makes me want to see how they are going to make the movie extend towards the younger genre.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds