Show Navigation Menu

Superheroes

More
14 years 2 months ago #15659 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Superheroes
scootiebee wrote:

I have seen that woman with the super-long nails on TV. ICKY! I don't even want to know how filthy they must be. Ugh. I don't even like slightly long nails. *shudder* But I have worked with people who had nails almost as long as their fingers, and they just couldn't type, dial a phone, etc. Why? How do you perform personal hygiene acts with those things? Ugh. How do you do up buttons? Make dinner? Play with your kids? Impossible.

Blah. I have one hand with short nails (for guitar playing) and the other with only just slightly longer nails (makes some tasks easier)..I'm not bothered about long nails as long as they don't get longer than...0.5cm? Ish. And they must always be clean.

:P Ooh..I like catwoman too. *Steals her outfit*

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16957 by Jeremiah1
Replied by Jeremiah1 on topic Re:Superheroes
When I was a kid, I really liked Spider-man.
As I got older, I liked the Punisher and Wolverine...in retrospect, I don't think I'd actually want to BE either character, though. I also like the Flash, but I don't care for the writing in a lot of the Flash comics I've read. (It seems rather silly and light hearted to me. I wish someone like Frank Miller would take a crack at the Scarlet Speedster...) In a similar way, I like Green Lantern also.
Another character I've always liked, though he's not considered a superhero, is Apocalypse (from the X-Men comics).
My favorite comic book ever is still Marvel's Tomb of Dracula. (I have the 4 volumes of \"The Essential Tomb of Dracula\", which I recommend to all Dracula fans--the only downside is that they're in black and white, and might be a bit hard to find. Check Ebay.) Of course, the Count isn't exactly a \"superhero\", now is he?
lol

More
14 years 1 month ago #16999 by Verminaard Draconis
Replied by Verminaard Draconis on topic Re:Superheroes
As a kid I liked Batman and Spiderman. Now I like more the Japanimation and manga so it would be Dante from Devil May Cry the series.

Yours truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #17009 by Envy
Verminaard Draconis wrote:

As a kid I liked Batman and Spiderman. Now I like more the Japanimation and manga so it would be Dante from Devil May Cry the series.

Yours truly!

I LOVE DANTE!! :P My ex boyfriend was always so jealous, even though Dante is only a picture/bunch of pixels.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18397 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Superheroes
Batman, no question

Started to reevlute Superman after Kill Bill vol2,makes a good point...

kinda looking forward to seeing this new movie \"KICK A**\" , looks like it'll be ok

More
14 years 1 month ago #18462 by Envy
StephenG wrote:

Batman, no question

Started to reevlute Superman after Kill Bill vol2,makes a good point...

kinda looking forward to seeing this new movie \"KICK A**\" , looks like it'll be ok

:P I wasn't sure whether to see that movie or not..Tell us your opinion when you have seen it, please? ^.^

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds