Show Navigation Menu

Postures \"dragon\" from China ...

More
14 years 2 months ago #15453 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Postures
Morgana wrote:

I thought maybe this was about molds for making dragons, like the little statues you can get as decorations. That's my guess, based on the words \"resin\" and \"models\" that Thurysaz used in his first post.

I hadn't thought of anything bathroom related, but now I seem to remember that WC is a British abbreviation for \"water closet\", which means bathroom... right?

Correct. :P It might help if Thurysaz explained what 'WC' means to him.

I've never heard about molds for making dragons before. It sounds like an interesting hobby. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15458 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Postures
Envy wrote:

Morgana wrote:

I thought maybe this was about molds for making dragons, like the little statues you can get as decorations. That's my guess, based on the words \"resin\" and \"models\" that Thurysaz used in his first post.

I hadn't thought of anything bathroom related, but now I seem to remember that WC is a British abbreviation for \"water closet\", which means bathroom... right?

Correct. :P It might help if Thurysaz explained what 'WC' means to him.

I've never heard about molds for making dragons before. It sounds like an interesting hobby. :)

I think Thurysaz surely thinks about bathroom when he thinks WC, it's a common abbreviation used all over Europe.

But I still don't see that a dragon is really the main subject, but is more used as an example. My guess is that he speak of the lot of resin figurines that you can find everywhere in any form and some tend to be quite ridiculous... who knows...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15482 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Postures
black_magnolia wrote:

I think Thurysaz surely thinks about bathroom when he thinks WC, it's a common abbreviation used all over Europe.

But I still don't see that a dragon is really the main subject, but is more used as an example. My guess is that he speak of the lot of resin figurines that you can find everywhere in any form and some tend to be quite ridiculous... who knows...

:P Well..Most places around here are way too cheap to have resin figures in the bathrooms..

Curious about the 'ridiculous' ones now.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15490 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Postures
Thanks for clarifying WC for me... I was pretty sure that was it, although I didn't know it was used all over Europe as well.

Now if Thurysaz would only chime in and clarify this topic for us! I'm getting very curious now...

More
14 years 2 months ago #15494 by millkins
Clarify hehehehe he is enjoying himself looking us spinning around :P :lol: :P ;)

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 2 months ago #15499 by Thurysaz
Yes WC is a British abbreviation for \"water closet\".

T.

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds