Show Navigation Menu

Postures \"dragon\" from China ...

More
14 years 2 months ago #15500 by Thurysaz
the subject of this discussion was that kind of thing:

boutique.magicfigurines.com/feerie-statu...ragons-c-73_273.html

Excuse me for misunderstanding I thought everyone knew that.

Mes hommages.

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15501 by Envy
:P I like the bookholding dragons..That seems quite creative, although I'd need tons of them for my books..And they don't look cheap.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15514 by scootiebee
30 euro for the little ones, 55 euros for the big bookends. I could use some bookends, but I usually just use a sideways stack of books as bookends! Or a decorative basket filled with heavy items also makes a good bookend. That's what I use in Lucy's room.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15574 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Postures
scootiebee wrote:

30 euro for the little ones, 55 euros for the big bookends. I could use some bookends, but I usually just use a sideways stack of books as bookends! Or a decorative basket filled with heavy items also makes a good bookend. That's what I use in Lucy's room.

:P Most of my books are currently taking up a wardrobe of mine..Because I have too many. I would like to move them out onto shelves sometime, but I just lack the space!

More
14 years 2 months ago #15580 by millkins
My books are on a shelf popped together with guess what, more books :D but, a lot of my books are at various friends of mine who \"forgot\" to return them I swear I'll start asking for \"you are late money\" for all the books I gave a year ago and never seen em again :( When I move to the next apartment I will stash them just so noone takes em :P

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 2 months ago #15588 by scootiebee
At my first apartment my books were stacked up on the floor along one wall, like a huge horizontal bookcase. It was really hard to remove one and not cause an avalanche, though. I was going to take a picture of my currently overflowing bookcases, but the light is really dim, it being nighttime, and my cell phone camera not having a flash, and me not wanting to haul out the proper camera, so you will have to wait for tomorrow to see it. I got it at Ikea in the \"scratch and dent\" room, for about $150 usd because it has a tiny scratch that you can't see, but you can feel, if you are careful, and it is under all the books, anyway!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.294 seconds