Show Navigation Menu

Postures \"dragon\" from China ...

More
14 years 2 months ago #15309 by Thurysaz
Bonsoir sisters & brothers members of TOOA,

You probably know these postures resin that can be seen everywhere. There are a thousand and models, some of which are quite \"absurd\" What do you think of a board for WC, or a door sweep for WC?

You like? Or do you also think it's ridiculous?

Mes hommages.

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15310 by Thurysaz
Et encore un sujet qui n’est pas comptabilisé !

(C’est lourd…)

T.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15342 by black_magnolia
You'll have to be more clear about your subject, Thurysaz. I for one, don't have any idea about what you are speaking. Try and put a picture, or even put the whole text in French, maybe we'll understand it then.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15393 by millkins
Ok, I am a bit confused, but let's give it a shot, are you referring to the image of dragon on a toilet seat? I personally think it is kind of idiotic (no pun intended), but, I guess it is a matter of taste, maybe I have none :P

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 2 months ago #15420 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Postures
millkins wrote:

Ok, I am a bit confused, but let's give it a shot, are you referring to the image of dragon on a toilet seat? I personally think it is kind of idiotic (no pun intended), but, I guess it is a matter of taste, maybe I have none :P

Agreed..The toilet seat is generally up and out of view anyway. You'd be better off with pretty images on the door - Something to look at whilst people are... Busy.

Also confused about the topic. Tell us if we're on the right tracks. :woohoo:

More
14 years 2 months ago #15428 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Postures
I thought maybe this was about molds for making dragons, like the little statues you can get as decorations. That's my guess, based on the words \"resin\" and \"models\" that Thurysaz used in his first post.

I hadn't thought of anything bathroom related, but now I seem to remember that WC is a British abbreviation for \"water closet\", which means bathroom... right?

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds