Comic Relief

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #30639 by StephenG
StephenG wrote:

www.cracked.com/photoplasty_165_the-18-d...ade-by-disney_p18#18

...it's a small world after all
:cheer:

StephenG wrote again:

by popular demand, here is a list of the movies that are poked fun at in the little Dizzney posting from earlier

18-Se7en
17-Saw
16-American History X
15-the Dark knight(Joker)<--this one just wasn't funny to me...is Roger Rabbit even owned by Dizney?
14-Planet of the Apes <-confused me the most; just looks like a castle at the end of a beach
13-The Birds
12-Silence of the Lambs<--a script?? wouldn't Goofy in that face mask talking to a princess be better?
11-Hellraiser<--weren't the one-eyed cgi guys in Despicable Me ?(NOT dizzney)
10-Pan's Labyrinth
9-Basic Instinct
8-Taxi Driver
7-Pulp Fiction
6-Kill Bill, Vol. 2
5-Hostel
4-The Shining
3-Jurrassic Park
2-Resivoir Dogs
1-the Shining,again

....so now you kids got some movies to watch...enjoy

Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by StephenG. Reason: error

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30640 by Kuroboshi
Saw that awhile ago, admittedly I didn't get a lot of them but I found some of them amusing.

Though, if I may add, I wouldn't reccomend watching \"Hostel\" unless you can stand rather extreme gore. It's the only movie that's ever made me nearly throw up and a friend of mine, like me, quite a fan of movies, has said that it's one of the films that made him feel a bit iffy.

But if you've heard of the movie then you likely know what to expect (but nothing can prepare you for seeing it).

More
13 years 2 months ago #30659 by Envy
StephenG wrote:

StephenG wrote:

www.cracked.com/photoplasty_165_the-18-d...ade-by-disney_p18#18

...it's a small world after all

StephenG wrote again:

by popular demand, here is a list of the movies that are poked fun at in the little Dizzney posting from earlier

18-Se7en
17-Saw
16-American History X
15-the Dark knight(Joker)<--this one just wasn't funny to me...is Roger Rabbit even owned by Dizney?
14-Planet of the Apes <-confused me the most; just looks like a castle at the end of a beach
13-The Birds
12-Silence of the Lambs<--a script?? wouldn't Goofy in that face mask talking to a princess be better?
11-Hellraiser<--weren't the one-eyed cgi guys in Despicable Me ?(NOT dizzney)
10-Pan's Labyrinth
9-Basic Instinct
8-Taxi Driver
7-Pulp Fiction
6-Kill Bill, Vol. 2
5-Hostel
4-The Shining
3-Jurrassic Park
2-Resivoir Dogs
1-the Shining,again

....so now you kids got some movies to watch...enjoy

:P Hah, thank you!

I didn't think of Planet of the Apes when I saw that at all - I also saw just a castle at the end of a beach.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30667 by Morgana
StephenG... thanks for the link, and also the listing! I figured out most of them, but there were a couple that I wasn't sure of.

Cracked is usually quite entertaining... good for some weirdness, if nothing else.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30669 by Envy
Morgana wrote:

Cracked is usually quite entertaining... good for some weirdness, if nothing else.

:P Agreed..I can be on it for hours..People at my college can't though. It's odd. I guess maybe you need to have the patience to read..Which most people appear to lack at this age..

More
13 years 2 months ago #31107 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Comic Relief
www.buzzfeed.com/anteater/face-swaps

I don't usually laugh at that kind of thing, but one of those made me laugh to the point where I was crying and my stomach hurt. :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds