Show Navigation Menu

Etsy

More
14 years 3 months ago #14775 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Etsy
Another topic gets its own thread.
Look up the fist following posts to get the explanation to what etsy.com is (if you don't know) and post your own opinion...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #14814 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Hats and headwear.
millkins wrote:

Great link, my eyes are popping. Maybe I can actually find an underbust here, or on ebay...place a big order, stop eating :P

Mm I've been thinking about searching for custom-made clothes on Etsy..But the prospects of things being 'homemade' and therefore possibly not as long-lasting often put me off. I've only bought things that seem well-made and where sellers have good feedback.

I've seen some clothes that are 'handmade' on eBay that are quite clearly not going to last. Things like corsets with no boning. It's just a piece of fabric really. :S And poorly shaped at that.

The seller that scootiebee provided looks quite professional in their work though.

More
14 years 3 months ago #14822 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Etsy
Cute.

Nothing realy new but cute.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 3 months ago #14823 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Etsy
I like so much!
There is really choice!

:)

More
14 years 3 months ago #14827 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Etsy
Yes I have the same politics when it cones to shopping, it there isn't a great feedback and a good description with details, otherwise, close but no cigar. :blush:

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 3 months ago #14847 by black_magnolia
millkins wrote:

Great link, my eyes are popping. Maybe I can actually find an underbust here, or on ebay...place a big order, stop eating :P

regarding the underbust you're looking for, I've written a pm to you with some details for a Belgrade designer, so look at you're inbox!
(I think I'll start randomly posting private messages to all the members that post around the forum so you get used to throwing an eye to see if you have something in your inbox! :P )

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.268 seconds