Show Navigation Menu

Etsy

More
14 years 3 months ago #14588 by Envy
Re:Hats and headwear. was created by Envy
necie1286 wrote:

i think it's messed up how there aren't that many hats for woman but tons for men. woman like to wear hats too. if i could i'd make some and sell. i think i might do that with my headband if i can make it right. once i get it made i'll try and put a pic up on here for everyone to see and see if anyone would want one.

There's a website similar to eBay where people can sell own-made items. There's someone who makes incredible gothic/lolita sleeves, which is how I came across the site.

Here's a link to their shop, but you can easily deviate from that link and make your own shop. Also gives you an idea of how things work and what others have come up with.

Etsy.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #14638 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Hats and headwear.
Ooh, I love Etsy.com. There are really interesting things from all over the world, and they are definitely unique things. Some are really reasonably priced, and some of the designers will make custom things for you, too. check out the voodoolounge shop on Etsy.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 months ago #14668 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Hats and headwear.
scootiebee wrote:

Ooh, I love Etsy.com. There are really interesting things from all over the world, and they are definitely unique things. Some are really reasonably priced, and some of the designers will make custom things for you, too. check out the voodoolounge shop on Etsy.

Wow! Those clothes are incredible.

Wish I could make things to such a standard..

More
14 years 3 months ago #14686 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Hats and headwear.
Envy wrote:

necie1286 wrote:

i think it's messed up how there aren't that many hats for woman but tons for men. woman like to wear hats too. if i could i'd make some and sell. i think i might do that with my headband if i can make it right. once i get it made i'll try and put a pic up on here for everyone to see and see if anyone would want one.

There's a website similar to eBay where people can sell own-made items. There's someone who makes incredible gothic/lolita sleeves, which is how I came across the site.

Here's a link to their shop, but you can easily deviate from that link and make your own shop. Also gives you an idea of how things work and what others have come up with.

Etsy.com

i love this site. i've gone to it a few times. i think i might make up one when i make some headbands.

More
14 years 3 months ago #14725 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Hats and headwear.
necie1286 wrote:

Envy wrote:

necie1286 wrote:

Etsy.com

i love this site. i've gone to it a few times. i think i might make up one when i make some headbands.

I've been considering the same thing for headdresses..I'm just so low on time.

More
14 years 3 months ago #14748 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Hats and headwear.
Great link, my eyes are popping. Maybe I can actually find an underbust here, or on ebay...place a big order, stop eating :P

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Time to create page: 0.279 seconds