Show Navigation Menu

Valentine's Day

More
13 years 2 months ago #31028 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Valentine's Day
nwbevk wrote:

Couple days late, but belated Happy Goat Whipping Day everyone!!! I can't remember where I learned this interesting tidbit, but before St. Valentine, this was goat whipping day. No, you did not whip goats, it was a day of using a goat hide, and whipping the person you liked with it to display your affections. ^__^ And seeing as how I'm still single and the romantic crap makes me ill, I perfer to ignore the modern V day and go with the old time celebration. Sorry I didn't get this info to ya'll before the day, will just have to save those goat hides for next year.

And must note, I rather enjoyed the St. Valentines Day Metal Massacure metal concert I went to on V day weekend. ^__^

I'm sure some folks that are heavily into s&m have surely celebrated V day in that old fashion. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #31035 by Prissy
Replied by Prissy on topic Re: Valentine's Day
the sex was awesome

ZOSO

More
13 years 1 month ago #31460 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Valentine's Day
Prissy wrote:

the sex was awesome

Uh, glad someone had fun! :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds