Show Navigation Menu

The meaning of dreams

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #18589 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
millkins wrote:

I am so busy with all the work and ordering an underbust and finding one in vienna I dreamt whole night long with a designer about making one, she layghed at my face and I kept roaming the streets looking for one but all the shops were closed...I felt so pathetic when I woke up I made an agreement to order one from the UK and forget the whole deal. I mean an endless stream of gothic shops and they are all close only worse thing than that was that they were open and I had no money :(

Now I am going to have a similar nightmare tonight. I just ordered this corset today, and worried about it because it is so expensive, but it is on clearance, and this is my last chance to get it, and I MUST HAVE IT!!! And I won some money, so I figured, sure, go ahead. My husband is going to be grumpy that I bought ANOTHER new thing, but he can't complain, because I won that money darn it! :) Long sentence, so here's the corset I ordered:

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #18597 by Verminaard Draconis
scootiebee wrote:

millkins wrote:

I am so busy with all the work and ordering an underbust and finding one in vienna I dreamt whole night long with a designer about making one, she layghed at my face and I kept roaming the streets looking for one but all the shops were closed...I felt so pathetic when I woke up I made an agreement to order one from the UK and forget the whole deal. I mean an endless stream of gothic shops and they are all close only worse thing than that was that they were open and I had no money :(

Now I am going to have a similar nightmare tonight. I just ordered this corset today, and worried about it because it is so expensive, but it is on clearance, and this is my last chance to get it, and I MUST HAVE IT!!! And I won some money, so I figured, sure, go ahead. My husband is going to be grumpy that I bought ANOTHER new thing, but he can't complain, because I won that money darn it! :) Long sentence, so here's the corset I ordered:

I like the skeletton imagery on it!!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #18616 by black_magnolia
Lovely corset scootiebee! Can you give us the link to the shop you bough it?

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

• millkins
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Six white russians and a pink pussycat
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #18617 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
@scootiebee OMG It is a phenomenal corset I am stunned :D I understand what you meant by the I MUST HAVE IT part, I would buy it too :D My shopping ended bad...but since I have high hopes today I'll try again.

I write down all of the dreams I can remember in a journal and then post them on a certain website. Once I get some time, I'll read some books on how to interpret your dreams and decipher them all. I'm very interested in what they mean.

Well I tried reading those but it kind of depends what you associate with good and bad more than what they say in books. A cat is for instance positive for me but in all books dreaming cats means something cunning and bad :( But I must admit nevertheless if I found an interesting book on interpreting them I would read it instantly

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #18633 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
:ohmy: Scootiebee, I love your corset!

Mm one recent dream I had involved being chased by a person with a taser gun around a supermarket. I was also armed with a taser.

..I recall the person chasing me 'getting' me eventually as well, with their gun.

..There was also a part about wet t-shirts. I got drenched by something. I can't remember the details.. The dream was very vague due to my waking up/drifting back into sleep. I just recall it wasn't very nice.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #18648 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
scootiebee, that corset is stunning! I can definitely see why you HAD to have it.
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by Morgana.

Time to create page: 0.296 seconds