Show Navigation Menu

The meaning of dreams

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #18434 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
I had a dream last night that I kept running out of gas (petrol). I would be driving around, and the car would just die, out of gas. I would get gas, fill the tank, and like 5 minutes later, I would sputter dry again. I was so confused. I just got gas, how can I be out? I think I have been running too many errands lately.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #18458 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
Hmm..I know I had a dream..But I can't recall it because my 5 alarms went off and I kept falling back to sleep.

Something about clothes..

More
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #18542 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
I had a very brief dream/nightmare on Friday night...

My dentist's office is in one of the larger malls here, where I go often to shop (I avoid the entrance near their office though). I was there shopping for clothes and happened to walk by the office, and all the staff came out after me. They were all zombies, shuffling along brandishing dental instruments, but no one else seemed to notice them. Luckily, I woke up before they caught me.

Easy to tell where that one came from!
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by Morgana.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #18544 by Verminaard Draconis
Morgana wrote:

I had a very brief dream/nightmare on Friday night...

My dentist's office is in one of the larger malls here, where I go often to shop (I avoid the entrance near their office though). I was there shopping for clothes and happened to walk by the office, and all the staff came out after me. They were all zombies, shuffling along brandishing dental instruments, but no one else seemed to notice them. Luckily, I woke up before they caught me.

Easy to tell where that one came from!

Hahaha I love dentists (Not), that what I call a nightmare!!!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

• millkins
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Six white russians and a pink pussycat
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #18561 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
I am so busy with all the work and ordering an underbust and finding one in vienna I dreamt whole night long with a designer about making one, she layghed at my face and I kept roaming the streets looking for one but all the shops were closed...I felt so pathetic when I woke up I made an agreement to order one from the UK and forget the whole deal. I mean an endless stream of gothic shops and they are all close only worse thing than that was that they were open and I had no money :(

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #18562 by SkieShauphen
I write down all of the dreams I can remember in a journal and then post them on a certain website. Once I get some time, I'll read some books on how to interpret your dreams and decipher them all. I'm very interested in what they mean.

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.277 seconds