Show Navigation Menu

The meaning of dreams

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #18265 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
Envy, you still have a pretty heavy workload at the moment for school, right? It seems like your brain is very overactive at the moment... these are some pretty strange dreams you've been having.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #18273 by Verminaard Draconis
Morgana wrote:

Envy, you still have a pretty heavy workload at the moment for school, right? It seems like your brain is very overactive at the moment... these are some pretty strange dreams you've been having.

Your right sister Morgana! Your in your school every time you live sister Envy! Stop one bit and take some rest in a park or some place like that, it will help you to disconnect from your school!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by Verminaard Draconis.

• millkins
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Six white russians and a pink pussycat
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #18274 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
Oh Envy don't stress out :( I havee those kinds of weird dreams when I feel strained like a guitar wire, so I recommend a vacation :D if nothing your mind will get the rest it deserves :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #18278 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
Envy, you have been talking a lot about all the work load you have been having, and not having sufficient notes for history, and feeling like you are missing something. I just think you need to talk to your teacher and clarify that you have the notes you need. Maybe that has something to do with all the dreams about people taking your notes?

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #18294 by black_magnolia
I also agree with the others that those dreams of yours, Envy, are caused by the load of stress you have with school work. Try to calm down and take a bit time to rest, your health comes before school.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #18301 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
:laugh: I guess you're all right. I've had a non-stop headache all week, but because of the time I have and the workload, I can't really afford to just stop.

There's a lot of pressure on me to do well..And my family has a history of mental and physical illness due to stress. Not sure what to do because I really don't have the time to have a break and relax. I only just have enough time to come online and post on these forums.

Might try just going on the piano/guitar/flute today..And continuing with my reading. It feels like I have exams in everything. I have 5 weeks or so to perfect my flute and piano exam pieces and I haven't even got all three sorted for the exams yet.

Ick..

I just don't want to have worked so hard all my life only to have everything ruined by doing badly in these exams and then not getting into a good university.

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds