Show Navigation Menu

The meaning of dreams

More
14 years 1 month ago #17998 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
I did have a really strange dream the other night..

I was in a shopping centre ('mall' to most of you, I think) and I approached a guy selling ice cream in those little cups, where you choose what flavour you want and they scoop it for you into the cup..

I recall pointing at two flavours..And for some reason, he gave me 4 scoops of a completely different flavour. He then told me it was 25 GBP for those four scoops. I was about to give him 20 because I didn't want to be rude and say I didn't want it after he scooped, before I thought..Hang on a minute, this is really unfair.

So I asked him for one flavour this time, my excuse being that I didn't know it cost that much for the first lot he scooped..And he did it again. This time, he gave me two scoops of something completely different to what I asked.

:S I settled down for that and it cost me 10 pounds - Then I decided I wanted a bit more..I asked for one flavour, he gave me two different ones again, and it cost me another 10 pounds..

I couldn't eat it all so I put it in my bag..I got home, took it out, and it had turned into a cup of tea.

:blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18043 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
That's fascinating Envy! I can't imagine paying that much for ice cream! I paid $1.50 for a cup of vanilla for Lucy today. If the guy handed me 4 scoops of chocolate and tried to charge me 50 bucks, I would have laughed at him! :)

I can't imagine putting ice cream into my purse, though. And then pulling out tea! Maybe the something cold turned into something warm from being near you? At least that's a good way to think of it.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18059 by Envy
scootiebee wrote:

That's fascinating Envy! I can't imagine paying that much for ice cream! I paid $1.50 for a cup of vanilla for Lucy today. If the guy handed me 4 scoops of chocolate and tried to charge me 50 bucks, I would have laughed at him! :)

I can't imagine putting ice cream into my purse, though. And then pulling out tea! Maybe the something cold turned into something warm from being near you? At least that's a good way to think of it.

:P Hah, what I find creepier is that my mother decided to make milkshakes last night. I was staring at the cup of milkshake she had given me, thinking..\"My God, this really looks like the 'tea' I pulled out of my bag in that dream.\"

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #18180 by Envy
Hmm..I had another very unusual dream. I've also noticed that I sleep better with bedsocks on and that this has made my nightmares come back.

I dreamt that I was engaged to a blonde woman, and the day had come to meet her parents, who were very rich and posh. I got my father to drive me up to their decently-large house. When I think about it, it looks like the house of one of my best friends, anyway, I went inside, and her parents were really strange with me. They kept telling me not to touch anything, and sometimes it could not be helped as there were three dogs running around and they were coming up to me, but that damn mother-in-law-to-be kept telling me not to touch them. I recall that the german shep. was called 'Jake', which was the name and breed of dog that my mother's old boss had.

Basically I was discriminated against, without my fiancee knowing about the actions of her parents. I eventually cracked and screamed at her that I wanted to call the wedding off because I couldn't take how her parents were treating me. I then ran out of the house and ran all the way home. The path I ran down looked exactly like part of the path up Mount Snowdon. Very long, but the surroundings were scenic.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #18190 by Verminaard Draconis
Something similar happen to me when I was 18 sister Envy, but it was in the real life!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #18246 by Envy
Verminaard Draconis wrote:

Something similar happen to me when I was 18 sister Envy, but it was in the real life!

Your's truly!

:ohmy: Eep. I'd hate to live out that dream I had.

I had another very lengthy dream last night..I will shorten it though.

Basically..I was studying hard in college with all subject folders with me (10+ folders). Someone knocked them over and everything spilled onto the floor just as the bell to go home went, so everyone was walking everywhere. Some girl who used to bully me tried to steal one of my books. It took a lot of arguing but I eventually got it back. Her friend then tried to steal my notes that were open on my desk..I had to call my history teacher who was passing by, to keep an eye on her as I quickly packed up and ran out of college. I recall running out of the gates and it very suddenly became dark. I was stuck behind some slow walkers - One moved when I said 'excuse me', another didn't, so I was stuck walking slowly in the midst of a huge crowd.

There was a swamp on the corner of this road I turned into..And bushes were surrounding the road..Wraiths came out of them..They weren't harmful, they giggled from the bushes in a sinister way, and would jump out at passers by and fly over the swamp.

I had to walk through a maze of bushes before I could get 'home'. I lived in a strange kind of..Wooden 'circus box' thing. I peeked through a little barred window and saw three sets of glowing red eyes. I knew who they belonged to, so I entered the box. >.< I basically lived with a family of strange looking tigers that could talk. There were 3 large tigers and 5 little cubs. It was pretty crowded in the 'circus box'. I remember suggesting selling one of the little ones..I was trying to find out the age of the one nearest to me, and then I woke up.

:huh:

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds