Show Navigation Menu

The meaning of dreams

More
14 years 1 month ago #16488 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
Have you tried to picture the audience naked? I have heard that this can make you feel better about being onstage, as long as you don't picture yourself naked too!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #16509 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
scootiebee wrote:

Have you tried to picture the audience naked? I have heard that this can make you feel better about being onstage, as long as you don't picture yourself naked too!

Haha, if anything, that would distract me more! That, and I'd feel perverted for thinking about the audience naked - Particularly as many of them are teachers/parents.

I get into such a state when I'm on stage. I end up playing fine, until I realise I'm not actually looking at the music and I'm playing from memory..At which point I go wrong because I've got no idea where I am and my memory only goes so far, usually.

I had a very brief dream last night but annoyingly, I can only remember a face! That in itself is very unusual for me because I very rarely dream of faces - Particularly faces I've never seen. Usually, all of the people in my dreams are faceless..At times, even people I know have no face, I just know who they are. Their facial features are sort of..There but not there.

The face was an elderly woman. Uh. She was like..A female hermit from a long time ago. Had a brown hood over her head - Very icky material in a bad state. Not quality stuff..Kind of..Cross-hatched material, almost potato-sack-like.

I have no idea what happened, I just awoke with that face imprinted in my memory and the knowledge that I did have a dream of some sort.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Envy.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17979 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
Okay awful dream last night. Funny, though in retrospect. I was driving with some strange guy in the passenger seat. We had been driving for a while in a place I don't recognize. He is giving directions. He keeps saying, \"It is the fifth house on the left\", and every time I count five houses, he say it is the wrong place and to go to the fifth house on the left. NO, the FIFTH HOUSE ON THE LEFT! That's all he keeps saying, practically yelling it at me. I am starting to get pissed, asking what color the house is, or for the house number, but half the houses are facing the wrong direction and I can only see the back or the side of the houses anyway. Very strange. So finally I give up, park, throw the keys at the strange guy, and tell him to drive if he knows which bloody house it is! I started crying, and then I woke up. I have never had that much trouble with directions in real life, and I woke up very shaken! I don't like to be lost, and I don't think I ever have been really lost in real life. Very unsettling.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

• millkins
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Six white russians and a pink pussycat
More
14 years 1 month ago #17990 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
Oh, I have had that feeling of being lost real life and it practically ended with me yelling and crying, but lately I have the past haunting me in my dreams, mostly my hometown and my ex...It is really bugging me, kind of think I have left a piece of me along the way and need to get it back... can't explain the feeling...very eerie.

Anyway if I were you I would go for a walk just checking can I get lost or something :D Sometimes when a dream wont leave me alone I try and do something real life that is connected to it and it gradually disappears.

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #17991 by Verminaard Draconis
scootiebee wrote:

Okay awful dream last night. Funny, though in retrospect. I was driving with some strange guy in the passenger seat. We had been driving for a while in a place I don't recognize. He is giving directions. He keeps saying, \"It is the fifth house on the left\", and every time I count five houses, he say it is the wrong place and to go to the fifth house on the left. NO, the FIFTH HOUSE ON THE LEFT! That's all he keeps saying, practically yelling it at me. I am starting to get pissed, asking what color the house is, or for the house number, but half the houses are facing the wrong direction and I can only see the back or the side of the houses anyway. Very strange. So finally I give up, park, throw the keys at the strange guy, and tell him to drive if he knows which bloody house it is! I started crying, and then I woke up. I have never had that much trouble with directions in real life, and I woke up very shaken! I don't like to be lost, and I don't think I ever have been really lost in real life. Very unsettling.

First start by checking the number 5 in numerology and continued with the meaning of house, after that I think you will have an answer! I hope for you, ho yes and don't forget to chec for the word stranger!!!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Verminaard Draconis.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17992 by Verminaard Draconis
millkins wrote:

Oh, I have had that feeling of being lost real life and it practically ended with me yelling and crying, but lately I have the past haunting me in my dreams, mostly my hometown and my ex...It is really bugging me, kind of think I have left a piece of me along the way and need to get it back... can't explain the feeling...very eerie.

Anyway if I were you I would go for a walk just checking can I get lost or something :D Sometimes when a dream wont leave me alone I try and do something real life that is connected to it and it gradually disappears.

Normaly its about the opposite in the dreams, when you \"in your dream\" think that something is missing, in real life, you don't. its probably that excatly that special night you were thinking that you have past another step into your life and you do move on!!!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds