Show Navigation Menu

The meaning of dreams

More
14 years 1 month ago #16127 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
I would always rather wake up laughing than screaming. I have never walked in my sleep, but sometimes I talk too, but my husband says it is less than 5 times in 15 years, so I guess that's not too bad. worse than his talking is snoring. If he would just roll over, he wouldn't snore, so I kick him until he complies. :)

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16143 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
Ugh..I had a horrible dream last night. The basics of it was that I was being chased by a paedophile who wanted to rape me. The strange thing was, he told me his name, age and his address..Which I can vaguely remember.

Might try and look those details up and see if it's a real person with a matching address.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16165 by scootiebee
If you find out it's a real person, I would be wary. That would be very strange. It might set your mind at ease to assure yourself that it ISN'T a real person though. Good luck with it.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16193 by Envy
Hmm..Haven't found anyone that matches exactly..I recall the guy in my dream said he was 85, his name was either Tony Roberts, Tony Robertson or Tony Robinson..And that he lived at an address which was 40 D______...Something.. *Shrug*.

I had another nightmare last night. My mind seems to be active lately. This time, an elderly and slightly disabled woman was stalking my boyfriend..And because of her state, he sympathised with her and took it upon himself to aid her in her following of him, e.g. holding her hand to guide her across the road.

All I knew was that I loathed her being there and I loathed the fact that my boyfriend was helping her in stalking him..So I ended up clawing at her and attacking her every chance I could..Yet she would still stalk.

Don't remember much about the attacks, I just remember very vividly that I would scratch her violently.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16219 by scootiebee
Wow! What is it with old people in your dreams? And creepy old people? I am trying to remember my psychology professor. Probably would say you have a hatred of aging? Old age is stalking us all, and maybe you are fighting it, while others are accepting of it? Hmmmm. I would probably get an A for that. Hope it's all right I am fake-psychologizing on you.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16245 by Envy
Hah! It's fine.

I think it might just be something I gained from my week's work experience in court. There were a few paedophiles there and they really did look like 'typical dirty old men'. :S

I had another dream and it wasn't as unpleasant as the ones I've had recently, but I did wake up with a hollow feeling. I could only recall one thing from my dream last night and it was a piece of music that I'm playing on the piano lately. I think that's pretty self-explanatory - I'm probably just stressed out about my performance next week.

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds