• Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Six white russians and a pink pussycat
More
14 years 1 month ago #15913 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
yeah it kind of messes up the image I have of those places :S
a beach, a palm tree, a hole for me to live in and a few milion parasites? wait....it sounds very very wrong :(

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #15918 by Kyle87
Replied by Kyle87 on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
i just wanna say its a lie that when u die in your dream you die in real life.
cos 2 nights ago had an odd dream (joker from dark knight as my bus driver -.-) and we crashed into a buildings stair case, and their happened to be a bomb there (standard round one with fuse -.-) and i was right next to it when it able up..and im still here..LIARS!...anyho i had watched dark knight a few days before

More
14 years 1 month ago #15928 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
Kyle87 wrote:

i just wanna say its a lie that when u die in your dream you die in real life.
cos 2 nights ago had an odd dream (joker from dark knight as my bus driver -.-) and we crashed into a buildings stair case, and their happened to be a bomb there (standard round one with fuse -.-) and i was right next to it when it able up..and im still here..LIARS!...anyho i had watched dark knight a few days before

:laugh: Well the majority of dreams are caused by things that you've been thinking about recently etc. and besides..I'm pretty sure 'dreaming about death leading to death in real life' is just a joke that kids use when they're little and trying to scare each other. Death is a common fear, so many would've dreamt about it at some point. Anything that does happen after a dream like that is either extremely intuitive or just coincidental.

My grandmother once dreamt her friend had died and then a week later, she did. I would say it's just coincidence, or your subconscious telling you that the person has something wrong with them or won't last long. I wouldn't be surprised if the human body is capable of that. Studies have shown that males subconsciously find women who are ovulating more attractive even though there are no visible signs. It's just one of those things.

More
14 years 1 month ago #15936 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
Envy wrote:

Kyle87 wrote:

Studies have shown that males subconsciously find women who are ovulating more attractive even though there are no visible signs. It's just one of those things.

Off topic here for a minute... I read somewhere that women tend to wear more revealing clothes when ovulating. The study said it wasn't a conscious choice, but that you'd just tend to grab a lower cut top, shorter skirt, etc., out of your closet at that time.

• millkins
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Six white russians and a pink pussycat
More
14 years 1 month ago #15942 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
Hmmm now that I think of it I have had dreams of death and life after it so I guess it can't be true since I am alive...but there is something, what if you dreamed of people who died, and you knew them, they were giving you advices and warnings...I have always found this creepy.

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 1 month ago #15953 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
I dream of people who are dead a lot, but they are very alive in the dreams. I don't think it is weird, just part of my subconscious. I have dreamt I was falling many times, but I have never landed. Apparently that is also supposed to kill you, but I have no idea how anyone would prove that. It's not like you can ask someone what happened if they wake up dead. ;)

I have also heard that about ovulating women, selecting sexier clothing. I think it has to do with hormone levels. When they are that high, you feel good about yourself (the opposite of PMS feeling!), and subconsciously dress accordingly.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds