Show Navigation Menu

The meaning of dreams

More
14 years 2 months ago #15479 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
millkins wrote:

hehehehehe last night I laid down to sleep with a toothache and dreamed that I had a toothache and complaining about it all the time....I woke up looked through the window and thought, really?
Also I had this chimera like dog in my dream, he was so sick and had almost no fur...I felt so sorry I wanted to cry :( It takes a real idiot to be crying about an imaginary creature, but I am when it comes to animals.

It doesn't take an idiot at all! I never used to cry, but one day, it was set off and haven't stopped since. I get triggered into crying ever-so easily. I hate it. Practically every movie will have me welling up - Even *Avatar*. I've woken up crying before from nasty dreams, so you're not the only one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15489 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
I've definitely woken up screaming and/or crying from dreams. None about animals that I recall, but it would be possible for sure. Anything to do with animals will set me off pretty easily...

And I guess I have to take the blame for bringing up dentists... sorry 'bout that!

The last dream I had was about my car. It needs painting, which I plan to have done as soon as it can be brought out of winter storage (it's a 1969 Chevelle Malibu... doesn't go out in bad weather). I dreamed that the person who I want to do the work on it was available, and gave me a really good price for it. So for once I had a dream that I hope comes true!

More
14 years 2 months ago #15503 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
Mm the dream where I woke up crying was where I dreamt that my partner at the time had cheated on me..I caught him with two other women crying out to him asking where he was going and why he wasn't giving them attention..Whilst he was trying to tell me he loved me.

Then his father, who owned a big business in the dream, said that I wasn't good enough for him and that he had to break it off with me anyway.

:huh: Hrrm. Had a lot more I can't remember. Tend to choose to forget things regarding my ex.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15637 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
I had it again, the dream where I was sleeping. I think because last night was my husband's night off work, and he forgot to turn off his alarm clock. He usually wakes up before it goes off at 2:45 am, but since it was his night off, he stayed up late and forgot to turn it off before it screamed at us at 2:45 am. I woke up in a panic thinking I was late getting up. My alarm goes off at 7 am! grumble... So when I finally got back to sleep, I was so tired, I think that's what caused me to dream about uninterrupted sleep!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

• millkins
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Six white russians and a pink pussycat
More
14 years 2 months ago #15715 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
omg you can try opening a dreaming agency :D Maybe it was a dream with a message :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

• millkins
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Six white russians and a pink pussycat
More
14 years 2 months ago #15792 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
I am sorry for the double posting but I have to share this insanity, I was dreaming I had a large beetle's nest in my bellybutton and I was taking the beetles out, they were abnormally large and dead....I woke up and immediately took a bath...I am still under the influence, I can only imagine what would have happened if they were alive :X

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds