Show Navigation Menu

The meaning of dreams

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #19121 by CorpseQueen
I love to dream, for many reasons. I get inspiration, and those thoughts aren't controlled, so I can really see something else then I would when awake.

I don't believe they mean anything, not normally, but I've had at least one dream I keep wondering about. We'll see.

I never dream nightmares, never had. I've had a few that you could call scary, at least they had a bit of scaryness in them, but I don't think they really count as nightmares. I've dreamt interesting and horrible things, but never something that scared me. Only fascinated me. I love to dream, maybe because I don't like the real world enough. But, dreams are bad, so easy to get lost in. So I'm only fascinated. I never long for them...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 hours ago #20168 by black_magnolia
I had a weird dream, something of a nightmare... I dreamt someone broke into my apartment and the only thing stolen was the table and the fridge. All the other more valuable stuff was still there. Dunno what that should mean...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 3 hours ago #20170 by Kelaiah_
Replied by Kelaiah_ on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
I had a weird dream too :S It was my wedding day, and I knew my future husband for only 3 weeks (3 is my lucky number :D). I remember my mother was helping me to get dressed while I was thinking if I really loved that guy. Then I figured out it was better to stop the wedding, but I saw everything was ready and I felt sorry for my parents, because they were so looking forward to it. So I decided to suggest to my future husband civil marriage instead the one in the church, because we'll be able to divorce if something goes wrong. And then I woke up and I was like WTF?!

<3 You. / Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20553 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
Argh I had a horrible dream!

The 'Go Compare' man was stalking me and kept hovering around my house. My family and I decided to go out shopping, and we forgot he had managed to get in and hide in our cupboard. We left the house for about 5 seconds (we were in the car) before I screamed at my dad to stop because I forgot my purse. When we got back home, the 'Go Compare' man had stolen my ID, debit card and my cash and subsequently fled the scene.

Ugh.

For those of you who don't know who the 'Go Compare' man is..Here is an advert of him getting owned.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20866 by Kelaiah_
Replied by Kelaiah_ on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
My dreams are getting even weirder. Mind is really a great weapon.

<3 You. / Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20867 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
Mm I'm going through another phase where I'm having nightmares every night. Last night's one was a real epic..

To summarise, I had basically been taken hostage by Islamic Jihadists and I was attempting to escape and run back home. Eugh..The worst part was where I was hiding in my house, hoping they hadn't seen me..One of them eventually did and he tried to drug me with something using a needle and syringe..I fought him, jabbed it in his arm and snapped the needle off so it remained in his arm..He fell down, I jumped through the windows and out onto the street and then ran for my life.

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds