Show Navigation Menu

The meaning of dreams

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #18746 by Verminaard Draconis
And also in dreams there is the opposite of what's happening, example: In your dream your girlfriend is cheating on you, but in real life she is not, you should believe the real life instead of your dream!!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #18779 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
Verminaard Draconis wrote:

And also in dreams there is the opposite of what's happening, example: In your dream your girlfriend is cheating on you, but in real life she is not, you should believe the real life instead of your dream!!

Your's truly!

Yeah, due to fears I think..Apparently being chased or feeling lost/dying is quite a common theme in dreams.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #18781 by SkieShauphen
Well my dreams are never involved with what's going on in my real life. They always have to do with some fantasy or unrealistic circumstances. The last dream I had was related to a book I was reading for instance. I dreamed that I sold my body to a demon for unsurpassed knowledge. The book was about similar things.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #18783 by Envy
SkieShauphen wrote:

Well my dreams are never involved with what's going on in my real life. They always have to do with some fantasy or unrealistic circumstances. The last dream I had was related to a book I was reading for instance. I dreamed that I sold my body to a demon for unsurpassed knowledge. The book was about similar things.

Sounds like the story of Faust to me.. I think it was Faust..

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #18816 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
Dr. Faustus sold his soul, but he only had 100 years on earth to enjoy his perfection before he had to pay up with his eternal soul.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #19101 by Envy
Last dream I had was very muddled up. I can't remember much, only that there were a load of us playing this game for the sake of our lives in a dark stone house that was huge and falling apart, and the game 'master', the guy in charge of the game, was this huuge gloopy white ghost-like thing. A lot of people ran out into the woods around the house (it was night - very hard to see)..I remember getting caught by the 'ghost' and he locked me in a broom cupboard in the house.

There was something about pumpkins as well. Can't remember.

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds