Show Navigation Menu

The meaning of dreams

More
14 years 2 months ago #14621 by black_magnolia
millkins wrote:

@black_magnolia yes it seemed to me as well but since I am still kind of a freshmen you know I am kind of trying not to screw up :) sorry if it made no sense, and do answer it when you get to it I love hearing other people's opinions on the matter.

You made complete sense, just it isn't a topic you can write a couple of sentences and be done with and I'm also a bit lazy right now to write so much. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14674 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
When I think about it..I've never had dreams that were completely out of the ordinary. I recall a friend telling me about dreams of lakes of cola and monsters made of candy-floss..I've never had a dream completely like that. Mine are all decently plausible/realistic..

..Apart from one dog made of lettuce, some undead things and ..Er. Orks/goblins once..

More
14 years 2 months ago #14696 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
I have had some \"out there\" dreams, including orcs/goblins, etc., especially if I have been reading Lord of the Rings, lately. I had one dream that seemed normal on the outside, that I went to look at houses with my mom (she is a realtor), and one had a giant pyramid in it that somehow I had climbed. Other dreams I can fly until I think too hard about it. I was a hummingbird in one dream. There were swamp monsters in another, and one dream was a little too much like Invasion of the Body Snatchers, with the \"pod people.\" I think I just watch too much science-fiction tv programming.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15468 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
Okay. How tired do you have to be for this one. I had a dream the other night that was the lamest dream I have ever had. My husband and I were walking late at night around what had to be a college campus or some similar looking collection of buildings. We were tired, the weather was bad, and we decided to stay in a hotel rather than walking all the way home. We get to the room, and lie down and go to sleep. I dreamed for a really long time about being asleep! How sad is that? It was a super-vivid dream, too, of me sleeping. Ugh! How depressing!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15472 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
scootiebee wrote:

Okay. How tired do you have to be for this one. I had a dream the other night that was the lamest dream I have ever had. My husband and I were walking late at night around what had to be a college campus or some similar looking collection of buildings. We were tired, the weather was bad, and we decided to stay in a hotel rather than walking all the way home. We get to the room, and lie down and go to sleep. I dreamed for a really long time about being asleep! How sad is that? It was a super-vivid dream, too, of me sleeping. Ugh! How depressing!

Haha!

My mother used to have lots of dreams about being at the end of a long banquet table stuffed with food..And everytime she reached out to take a bite, she'd wake up. :woohoo:

I had a horrible dream last night where one of my adult-teeth was loose and I was told it had to be pulled out..I recall looking in the mirror and it wasn't my mouth either, but I could feel the pain so..It must've been my mouth in my dream. Bah.

I blame that thread which mentions the dentist. :P

• millkins
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Six white russians and a pink pussycat
More
14 years 2 months ago #15476 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:The meaning of dreams
hehehehehe last night I laid down to sleep with a toothache and dreamed that I had a toothache and complaining about it all the time....I woke up looked through the window and thought, really?
Also I had this chimera like dog in my dream, he was so sick and had almost no fur...I felt so sorry I wanted to cry :( It takes a real idiot to be crying about an imaginary creature, but I am when it comes to animals.

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Time to create page: 0.277 seconds