Show Navigation Menu

Honnesty

More
14 years 2 months ago #13937 by Thurysaz
Honnesty was created by Thurysaz
Bonsoir all of my sisters & brothers of TOOA,

Say all what you think ...
Do you think we should always say all what they think?
Do you think the contrary, too much honesty is bad ...

Mes hommages.

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13942 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Honnesty
I think you should be honest most of the time, and especially about the big things in life. You should never lie about whether you've cheated on someone, or if you've made a mistake at your work. Lies like that will always come back to haunt you, sooner or later.

But I think little white lies, told to spare someone's feelings, are perfectly fine. For example, I recently told someone that the new paint in her living room was nice. I didn't really like it, but it's her house and her choice, so as long as she likes it that's the main thing.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13949 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Honnesty
I think honesty is very important to one's relationship with anyone (friend, acquaintance, partner...) I hate it when I see someone lying to me or anyone else, big things especially (death of a close person, cheating...) And I don't say this just because I am one of those persons whose face reacts before you open your mouth and the person can really see what you think before you speak :silly: I love honesty in my friends even when they don't like something I made or think is fabulous.
Although, little white lies, yes, if I can overcome the face I too can say something like: \"Yes, I think that pink wall goes great on the bedroom wall\" ;) and don't add \"you only need to put some white rabbits in and it would be a horror house\" :P

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 2 months ago #13951 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Honnesty
I try to be honest when it matters, and balance that with being kind.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13955 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Honnesty
I believe in being honest, in any situation possible though sometimes it may be difficult but still needs to be expressed....

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 2 months ago #13964 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Honnesty
As one friend said: I do not say all what I think but I think everything I say.

Mes hommages.

T.

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds