Show Navigation Menu

Animal Lover

More
14 years 3 months ago #13832 by Highwayman
Animal Lover was created by Highwayman
Are you an animal lover or hater :unsure: I almost hit a Squirrel but missed it luckily :dry:

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13839 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Animal Lover
I am an animal lover definitely, (i don't mean only kitties and bunnies yoohoo haahaa stuff) and I would like to have a big house with a garden and a yard to keep all the animals I want. And another thing, I love eating meat too, which I know is contradictory but there it is, I love animals but \"not enough\" (some people claim) to become a vegetarian.

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 3 months ago #13853 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Animal Lover
I'm glad you missed that squirrel, Highwayman! I've never hit an animal while driving (touch wood) and I hope I never do. I'm very much an animal lover, and I know I'd be devastated if that happened.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13858 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Animal Lover
I love animals but I loveit free, not domesticated.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13865 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Animal Lover
I realy love animals!

I have a cat, a fish and a dog (but my dog it's keeping by my mother) :)

More
14 years 3 months ago #13870 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Animal Lover
I love animals. I drove to the grocery store today, and saw a kitten hit in the road. I almost had to pull over, it was so upsetting. Why do people who live by a highway let their cats outside? I hate hitting animals, but where I live is so rural I see it a lot. By the woods we often see deer, foxes, squirrels, groundhogs, skunks, and even birds that get hit by cars. Too much for me right now...

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds