Show Navigation Menu

Weirdest thing(s) you ever ate/would like to try.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13859 by Thurysaz
My \"brother of the heart\" (best friend) is of African origin and it makes me drool when he speaks of \"roasted Locusts\" ...

Mes hommages.

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13866 by Envy
:) I've had sushi before - Expensive! Depending on the type, it can be nice..I had a vegetable version before and it wasn't to my tastes at all. Preferred the seafood versions. The seaweed coating sushi comes in can also be bought in individual packets as a snack - My family are always snacking on that.

In China, you can get a lot of tofu products that look identical to the real thing - Tofu is amazing. :P It can be manipulated in so many ways!

'Pei Pa tofu' is one of my favourites. It's tofu with trace amounts of bacon in it, fried (but not battered) and then covered in sauce.

Definately recommend it to others, if you can get hold of it. Difficult to find where I live.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13869 by scootiebee
I know of a vegetarian Chinese restaurant in Rockville, MD, called the Vegetable Garden. I used to eat there all the time, but I haven't been there in years. The menu reads like that at any Chinese restaurant, but everything is made with meat substitutes, like tempeh, tofu, etc. And the food is really good, except there are a lot of quotes in the menu, and that can be unsettling. It is odd ordering \"beef\" or \"chicken\".

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13882 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I'm not vegetarian but I do love tofu. I cooked some in a stir fry for my parents once...it didn't end well, but at least I got the leftovers for myself.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
14 years 3 months ago #13894 by millkins
I am not much of an adventurous, well I didn't even try Chinese because I want to do it in our best chinese restaurant (don't get me wrong it is not expensive just the BEST) and it is a bit far, so me and my friends have organized to go and try various types of food together, we went to a Japanese food wich was delicious (make with smoked salmon and noodles with chicken), next stop, Chinese, then Mexican, then, I dunno, Mexican again? :P
Would like to try sushi but made in Japan, so...I don't think that will happen soon.

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 3 months ago #13898 by Kyle87
so many things i want to try...

Heart, Brawn and tongue id like to try.
interested in trying squid/octopus and the like.

weirdest ive eaten..well actually drunk was a drink me and my mate made..just a mix of bad things

it was if i can remember cola, salt/pepper, vinegar, cig ash, chewing gum, milk..and loads others that i can't remember..don't try it..its discusting and after 3 days of it in a bottle doesn't help it or the smell.

Time to create page: 0.286 seconds