Show Navigation Menu

jealousy.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13421 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:jealousy.
I think there is a certain amount of jealousy in most relationships, especially when they are just beginning. You are only just learning about the person and you don't know what they would do in anty given circumstance. But as you are together longer the jealousy must be replaced by trust in eachother. If there is no trust there cannot be a lasting and healthy relationship.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13424 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:jealousy.
I believe jealousy is a sign of lack of personal self-confidence. If you feel worth of your partner's affection, you are less apt to be jealous. I think it is a silly feeling. If you don't trust the person you are with, either you lack self-confidence, the feeling that you are good enough to be desired and respected, or your partner is a dog and you should look for someone better anyway.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13430 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:jealousy.
Bonjour everyone of TOOA,

I totally agree.
Usually jealousy is primarily a lack of confidence.

Personally I trust My Wife and I but is other men I am suspicious. I know that My Wife is faithful, but it does not prevent other men from turning around ...

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13440 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:jealousy.
Ahh most of my previous partners and my current one have been jealous at some point - But as Thurysaz said, it's not because they don't trust me, it's mainly because they don't trust other men being around me.

One ex-partner was jealous to the extreme - He was jealous of everything I was able to achieve in life. He was just unbearable and tried to prevent me from achieving more. I fear if we had not split up, I would've screwed up in my previous set of exams.

I feel very lucky things turned out the way they did.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13491 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:jealousy.
I don't think jealousy is a bad thing, in small doses. If you see a really attractive person flirting with the one you love, of course you're going to be a bit jealous. The important thing is how you act on it, if you act at all. As long as you trust the person you're in a relationship with, it shouldn't do more than remind you that they're attractive to others as well, and you shouldn't take them for granted.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13508 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:jealousy.
One of my ex-es was jelous at me too and told me \"I can do anything that you can do with a bit of technical training\" at first it got me down and struck my confidence and after maybe a few hours of thinking and arguing I sent him to the deepest depths of hell and left, I can't believe I acctually doubted he was right. :angry:

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Time to create page: 0.309 seconds