Show Navigation Menu

jealousy.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13370 by Daruma
jealousy. was created by Daruma
Do you think that jealousy is normal in a couple?

Do you think it is a proof of love or maybe a prison in which it encloses the beloved?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13376 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:jealousy.
I'm not particularly jealous. I am possessive and protective...
Because i am loyal as a dog so, if I belong to the woman I love, she is mine.

Mes hommages.

T.

P.S: I Love you My Dear.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13383 by The Wretched Spawn
Replied by The Wretched Spawn on topic Re:jealousy.
That's a tough one, I guess you have to have to be abit jealous to motivate you to be protective, but you don't want to let it get the best of you where you lose sight of the person you were fighting for

What is a day without a blessed night?
And what is peace without a blessed fight?

A quick taste of the poison, a quick twist of the knife
When the obsession with death becomes a way of life

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #13389 by EmmaLee28
Replied by EmmaLee28 on topic Re:jealousy.
Jealousy can be attractive at first - in small doses of course. You sort of feel good when you know the person wants you for themself and is uncomfortable when you aren't around. But like I said, SMALL doses. If the person gets overly paranoid and keeps questioning, then they might have a problem. Trust is of the utmost importance in any relationship.

I'm only wearing black until they invent something darker :)
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by EmmaLee28.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13407 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:jealousy.
Jealousy for me means that you don't trust one-another and that you have a lot of self-respect issues that manifest as fear that the person you are not good enough for is going to cheat or fall in love with someone else. Whenever I was feeling jealous the relationship ended bad and I would be feeling bad for a day and then carried on because my feeling were not genuine. Now I am free from that and am enjoying my days with my honey.

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 3 months ago #13408 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:jealousy.
it is pointless and very selfish and insecure and I reframe from it at all cost...also it is very childish and pathetic...just my thought...if you are afraid of being left then you really need to take a step back and re-evaluate yourself.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

Time to create page: 0.276 seconds