Show Navigation Menu

The Victorian Era

More
14 years 3 months ago #13620 by EmmaLee28
Replied by EmmaLee28 on topic Re:The Victorian Era
There's a shop based in Australia (yes, it's far, but it's also worth it) called Gallery Serpentine ( www.galleryserpentine.com )...they've got quite a beautiful array of corsets and other Victorian inspired clothing. I don't know about shipping and all that stuff, all I know is that the products are gorgeous!

I'm only wearing black until they invent something darker :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13639 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:The Victorian Era
EmmaLee28 wrote:

There's a shop based in Australia (yes, it's far, but it's also worth it) called Gallery Serpentine ( www.galleryserpentine.com )...they've got quite a beautiful array of corsets and other Victorian inspired clothing. I don't know about shipping and all that stuff, all I know is that the products are gorgeous!

Aah I went through that site yesterday in my frantic search for a new corset..I'm so incredibly picky..Haven't found anything online, and the only person who provided a corset I wanted on eBay stopped producing them a while back..It was 150 pounds anyway - My parents would've killed me.

I like quite detailed Victorian-esque corsets..But so very few are around that I can afford/will fit me and that I like the looks of. I just find most quite plain. :S I have the same problem with all other forms of clothing..Nothing is detailed enough..Apart from AG jewellery. :P And AG clothing. 'Spiral' does some nice tops as well - But their female range is *tiny* and not nearly as impressive as their male range..*Grumbles*..

More
14 years 3 months ago #13655 by The Wretched Spawn
OMG I only live an hour from there I am so going shopping haha

What is a day without a blessed night?
And what is peace without a blessed fight?

A quick taste of the poison, a quick twist of the knife
When the obsession with death becomes a way of life

More
14 years 2 months ago #13682 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:The Victorian Era
Wow. I so love some of these clothes. I just can't imagine what shipping would be from Australia to the U.S. on a clothing order. Maybe they will branch out to the U.S.? Please? Pretty please?

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds