Show Navigation Menu

Holidays

More
14 years 3 months ago #13145 by Daruma
Holidays was created by Daruma
Do you like holidays? I talk about those when you go to a distant country.
Example: 2 weeks in Jamaica.
Is this the kind of thing you like? It makes you dream?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13149 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Holidays
I'm not the type who likes this kind of vacancy. Besides, I've never even flown ...

More
14 years 3 months ago #13156 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Holidays
I don't really like going too far. I'm never really comfortable in new situations so it seems a bit of a waste for me to spend my holiday time in a new place all stressed out. I've never left the country but, hopefully, someday I'll get brave enough to travel abroad. There are so many places I'd like to go . . .

More
14 years 3 months ago #13157 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Holidays
I love going on holidays! But I miss being home after 2 weeks, so I hate going away for any longer than that..

More
14 years 3 months ago #13174 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Holidays
I never visited a distant country, but would like to visit Barcelona and Egypt. Around 5 days for each would be nice. Of course it makes me dream and drool, but it is great when you meet someone from that exact country or city who know the place and can tell you where to go and what to see apart from the famous stuff :D And it makes it easier if you are afraid to go. And I would never go alone.

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 3 months ago #13180 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Holidays
I love to travel, just wish it wasn't so expensive! The longest holiday we ever took was when I was about 15, we spent 6 weeks in Europe because my dad had 3 or 4 business meetings in 5 weeks in Europe (France, England, and Ireland), so instead of going back and forth a lot, we all went and spent most of the summer there. It was fantastic! We went all over England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Belgium, and Netherlands. I would love to do that again now that I am an adult. My daughter wants to see the Eiffel Tower, so we are trying to get to Europe sooner than later. Next few years, I hope.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds