Show Navigation Menu

Nails

More
14 years 4 months ago #12953 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Nails
I think I too will put fake nails because mine often break.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #12960 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Nails
:) I'm similar to Morgana..My nails are naturally very strong and they grow at a really fast pace. When one does break, they break quite neatly and only a bit is chipped off..I've never had a nail break to the point of bleeding.

More
14 years 4 months ago #12972 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Nails
I used to have quite long fake nails before my daughter was born. But have you ever tried to change a diaper on a newborn with claws? Very difficult. So I had them taken off. But I have been practicing violin again lately, so I have very short nails on the four fingers of my left hand, and my thumbs and the right hand fingers have really long natural plain nails (no special treatment on them at the moment). I am actually going to a spa tomorrow for a manicure, which was a Christmas gift from my sister. I can't wait! I love the paraffin wax dip.♠

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 4 months ago #13003 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Nails
Thurysaz wrote:

when I was 15/16 I had stalled long nail in point ... And they were so strong that I could plant them in a board without them breaking.
I cut short since I had my first girlfriend because otherwise they might hurt the private parts ...

Mes hommages.

T.

I don't believe my boy got any scars, but you should see his back before I changed my nails... (did I say too much?) He was a bit mad because he had to walk around with shirts on at home all time, or else mother would find out and question... hm... :silly:

Only made my sharp nails bleed twice, and understood they wheren't that good as a defense... But my fake nails covered it pretty nice. Wasn't all that fun to take them of tho, as I almost ripped half the loose nail of. That would hurt...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 4 months ago #13040 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Nails
I have pretty long natural nails almost always painted (black, red, white). Never wore someone elses :P and never went to a manicure (I am a bit skeptical about giving someone money for something I can do myself) But recently I have been trying new things so I thing a manicure could be one of them.

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 4 months ago #13058 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Nails
scootiebee wrote:

I used to have quite long fake nails before my daughter was born. But have you ever tried to change a diaper on a newborn with claws? Very difficult. So I had them taken off. But I have been practicing violin again lately, so I have very short nails on the four fingers of my left hand, and my thumbs and the right hand fingers have really long natural plain nails (no special treatment on them at the moment). I am actually going to a spa tomorrow for a manicure, which was a Christmas gift from my sister. I can't wait! I love the paraffin wax dip.♠

:P Hehe..I have short nails on my left hand and long nails on my right..I feel helpless if I don't have long nails..Not sure why. I just feel bare. I need my left hand for guitar-playing..And for the piano you're meant to have both hands with short nails but oh well.

:woohoo: My boyfriend won't let me bite anywhere that a shirt won't cover for the same reason, CorpseQueen..Haha. Although with an ex, everything was ruined when his mother looked into a bag whilst he was moving into a new flat.

Could never look her in the eye again.

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds