Show Navigation Menu

Luck

More
13 years 11 months ago #20985 by Verminaard Draconis
Replied by Verminaard Draconis on topic Re:Luck
I think that you create your own luck, when you work hard enough on your self, you cleanse your thoughts of negative, and you bring good energies around you!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #21020 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Luck
Verminaard Draconis wrote:

I think that you create your own luck, when you work hard enough on your self, you cleanse your thoughts of negative, and you bring good energies around you!

Your's truly!

With less talk about energy, which I don't believe in, I think you're right ;) You create your own luck, but it's more of a choise then just luck - do you want to see the positive side, or the negative? If you find some money on the ground, will you be overly happy and use it for a special (enough) occation, or will you complain it wasn't more, or that you never find this on regular basis? And so on... myself, I always watch the positive side, wether I want it or not, and I tend to find loads of money on the ground when the mood strikes... ;)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
13 years 11 months ago #21069 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Luck
I always pick up any pennies that I see on the ground, because of a rhyme my grandmother used to say when I was little.

Find a penny, pick it up, all day long you'll have good luck.
Find a penny, let it lie, and good luck will pass you by.

I don't know if it changes my luck for the day or not, but I can still hear her saying that and so I pick them up.

More
13 years 11 months ago #21105 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Luck
Morgana wrote:

I always pick up any pennies that I see on the ground, because of a rhyme my grandmother used to say when I was little.

I don't know if it changes my luck for the day or not, but I can still hear her saying that and so I pick them up.

I don't know about luck, but you can collect thousands by picking up pennies.

Reminds me of this story:

32 million pennies.

More
13 years 11 months ago #21117 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Luck
Envy wrote:

Morgana wrote:

32 million pennies.

Wow, what a great story! My grandmother also used to save her pennies for me, to go in my bank account. Never added up to that much though...

More
13 years 11 months ago #21135 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Luck
Envy wrote:

Morgana wrote:

32 million pennies.

Great story!!!
I also save all my pennies (naturally in Croatian currency) and often that saved up money gets me out of a tight spot; it's basically a little safety cushion. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.300 seconds