Show Navigation Menu

Luck

More
14 years 1 month ago #17023 by Verminaard Draconis
Replied by Verminaard Draconis on topic Re:Luck
For me beeing lucky is to have two wonderful children who are the best smily goth faces of all!!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17324 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Luck
Accused game cheater gets knife through head and survives.

Images on the link may be a bit too graphic for some. Depends I guess, but damn. That kid was lucky. :P It was an awfully sad thing to fight about though.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17326 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Luck
wow. That is lucky. reminds me of a show I used to watch called Trauma, about an emergency room. It was a real show, the doctors were all really doctors, and they filmed all the cases that came in. A guy came in with 7\" of knife in his brain, and survived. Amazing. It was so talked about that they even worked it into an episode of CSI (but of course the victim on CSI died).

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17344 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Luck
Envy wrote:

Images on the link may be a bit too graphic for some. Depends I guess, but damn. That kid was lucky. :P It was an awfully sad thing to fight about though.

Yeah really lucky getting a blade shuved in the head! lol :lol:

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17355 by Verminaard Draconis
Replied by Verminaard Draconis on topic Re:Luck
Highwayman wrote:

Envy wrote:

Yeah really lucky getting a blade shuved in the head! lol :lol:

I saw something similar with a golf club, the guy had chated with the wife of an other guy who played with him and he survived to and he did'nt notice the club in his head!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #17366 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Luck
Envy wrote:

Wow! Definitely lucky... and definitely a stupid thing to get into such a nasty fight over.

I seem to remember a story about someone accidently shooting themselves in the head with a nail-gun, and surviving. The human brain is a very complicated thing though. Just a fraction of an inch in another direction, and the stories would end very differently.

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds