Show Navigation Menu

Cold Weather

More
14 years 3 months ago #12315 by Daruma
Cold Weather was created by Daruma
Let's talking about the weather ...

I do not know what weather it is from you but we here in Belgium is the cold and snow ...
This causes some traffic congestion ...

So, what weather is it you?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12319 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Cold Weather
It is raining cats and dogs here in Belgrade Daruma, we are going to have a rough night because it is expected that the rain shall become ice rain and tomorrow it will be impossible to start or move your car.

I sound like the weather man on the TV...a bad one too :lol: :lol: :kiss: :kiss:

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 3 months ago #12321 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Cold Weather
oh ooooh Millkins ...

I prefer snow to ice rain is nicer and safer.

Take care yourself if you gotta move.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12339 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Cold Weather
Thank you Daruma I hope I will get alive to that studio in time to drink some coffee with you and the sport's guy :silly:
No really I hope it'll snow tommorow :( I made no snowman this year :woohoo:

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 3 months ago #12342 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Cold Weather
i hope the weatherman is right about tonight. he said we should be getting snow here in the states where i live. i love the cold and hope it dose snow. i hope everyone is doing well in the cold and are staying nice and warm

More
14 years 3 months ago #12354 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Cold Weather
Argh, it's awful here! The coldest place in England went down to -18C.

The snow's all been flattened on the roads as well, so it's developed into a thick layer of ice. College buses have been colliding into each other..And kids have been making horrifically hard 'iceballs' and throwing them around. The ice is on the pavements as well - So people end up slipping and sliding..Cars are out of control..It's quite dangerous outside at the moment. :S

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds