Show Navigation Menu

Cats...

More
14 years 2 months ago #14308 by Bpagemom
Replied by Bpagemom on topic Re:Cats...
I have lost all my cats, and I don't mean misplaced them. So, I've stayed away from betting another one considering it was very devastating loosing them. I love cats. However, I guess I am gaining two beautiful Siamese cats when my love moves in with me, which is soon. So, I had better gear myself up for them.

"You have no power over me"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14336 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Cats...
Reminds me of something..

My mother used to own many cats when she was little - She always told me that black cats were extremely hard to keep for a decent amount of time because they kept getting run over at night...Doesn't stop me from wanting one though, as my piano teacher has a black cat that's sort of 'housebound'..He will only wander around the house and garden, and only ever goes out to follow my piano teacher.

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #14338 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Cats...
Finally found a picture of my cat that was small enough a file to put online! This is Morgan of the Many Toes. hope it posts this time... really... I can't believe it. Apparently the file is still too large to post on the site. sick of this... Need apparently a crummier camera to take lower quality pictures that will actually upload...

Nothing to see here, move along folks.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by scootiebee.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14390 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Cats...
Why don't you jusm make it smaller using GIMP or something, just change it's size (and GIMP is free) :)

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 2 months ago #14408 by NIFER
Replied by NIFER on topic Re:Cats...
I like cats. Home I have two cats (mother and son), cat-mom such a soft, gentle, intelligent. And her son, proud and independent. They are very funny! With them, we cheerfully and well!

More
14 years 2 months ago #14425 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Cats...
Envy wrote:

Reminds me of something..

My mother used to own many cats when she was little - She always told me that black cats were extremely hard to keep for a decent amount of time because they kept getting run over at night...Doesn't stop me from wanting one though, as my piano teacher has a black cat that's sort of 'housebound'..He will only wander around the house and garden, and only ever goes out to follow my piano teacher.

we once had a all black cat for a good long time. he was i think 10 when he died. he was HUGE bigger then most cats get.

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds