Show Navigation Menu

Cats...

More
14 years 3 months ago #12969 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Cats...
THAT IS MY CAT! Especially the butt-in-face (one of his nicknames is button face because of this odd behavior).

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13048 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Cats...
my cats do all kind of crazy things. i have one cat that if i'm standing next to a table for something she will jump up on it and try and get me to love on her. the other three just jump on us and headbutt us

More
14 years 3 months ago #13249 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Cats...
I wanted to buy one of these two (while I had where to keep em), but now when I move I don't care what breed it will be I just want one :D The first thing she has to learn is how to get from the ground to my head in a second :D :D :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?
Attachments:

More
14 years 3 months ago #13272 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Cats...
Don't worry, I don't think you'll have to teach her that. It seems to come naturally . . . :laugh:

More
14 years 3 months ago #13290 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Cats...
Yah, that's what I was hoping for ;)
My bundle of joy should learn how to mess up my hair by herself :P

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 2 months ago #14306 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Cats...
we never had to teach our cats how to jump on us. they took right to it. plus sleeping on us at night. one time i woke up and BAM cat face right in my face. it scared me some.

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds