Show Navigation Menu

Cats...

More
14 years 3 months ago #12530 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Cats...
@Envy It heals just nice if you go to the doctors right away, and it is ok my eyesight went bad just recently because of staring in the monitor for the whole day for too long. :silly:

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12551 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Cats...
cemwerewolf wrote:

Deviating as well but . . . When I was in highschool I had a spark come up under my helmet and strike my eye while working on a welding project. It healed eventually but it hurt like all kinds of hell for about a week and a half.

My husband is a mechanic, and does quite a bit of welding at work as well, and that's happened to him. He's also gotten slivers of metal in his eye at work... makes me cringe just thinking about it. No lasting damage though, luckily.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12565 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Cats...
I like cats, but I love all animals...

But still, I love cats. Especially interesting cats, like Rex cats. Got a friend of my mother that has a few, and is competing with them as well. The first thing I'll do when I move from home is to get a cat like that... I love them the most.

I believe I see into the future when I'm telling you I'm gonna end up old and happy with my 40 cats... :blush: Or maybe just animals of all kind. If I don't get immortal that is... hm...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 3 months ago #12574 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Cats...
i'd love to have tons of aniamls if i had room for them. my biggest dream is to buy a big piece of land and make a animal home for unloved and unwanted anamils

More
14 years 3 months ago #12612 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Cats...
Whew. Well at least I don't have to fear blindness from getting things in my eyes. I'll still be slightly paranoid though. :woohoo: It's just habit now.

Don't know whether I've mentioned - But at the place where I worked last summer and where my father works - There's a gardener (Jack) who owns tons of cats and used to bring them to work..One or two of his cats had the habit of hiding in the buildings without people knowing..So they'd set off all of the alarms after everyone had gone. :P He had to stop bringing in his cats after there were some external policies about health and safety enforced, or something like that.

Sure would have been nice to have a company cat around when I worked there, would've brightened up my day. Jack always had tons of kittens and rescued cats given to him as everyone knew he loved cats - Seem to recall him saying he had 14 at one point.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12650 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Cats...
dang. i once had i think about 15 cats. they were mostly kittens born to a few mother cats and a few whom jsut showed up and we kept.

Time to create page: 0.294 seconds