Show Navigation Menu

Cats...

More
14 years 3 months ago #12505 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Cats...
i think the eye heals if you take care of it. i'm not real sure. and i agree about watching cats as kittens. our two youngest ones we had from kittenhood and they are wonderful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12510 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Cats...
necie1286 wrote:

i think the eye heals if you take care of it. i'm not real sure. and i agree about watching cats as kittens. our two youngest ones we had from kittenhood and they are wonderful.

I'm always paranoid about eye injuries because I get so many things in my eyes. I don't even know how I manage it, but I remember being told by my year 5 teacher that she once got a grain of sand in her eye and it cut the eyeball to bleeding point, leading to her having to go to hospital.

..It's probably her fault that I'm so bothered about getting things in my eyes. If parents don't mess you up somehow - Teachers will do the trick. :woohoo: That same teacher managed to electricute herself with a computer - Also resulting in a hospital trip. It was in the middle of my little brother's lesson as well.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12513 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Cats...
I know it is deviating from the subject of \"cats\" but my ballet teachers were always worried about eye injuries. We were not allowed to dance unless our hair was short enough not to touch our faces, or gelled up and out of our faces in a tight bun. They were concerned because hair whipping into your face as you pirouette across the floor (whipping your head around repeatedly) can apparently cause cornea scratches and potentially blindness (or so they always insisted to us). I still don't like to move my head quickly and get paranoid if a hair blows into my eyes.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12519 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Cats...
Deviating as well but . . . When I was in highschool I had a spark come up under my helmet and strike my eye while working on a welding project. It healed eventually but it hurt like all kinds of hell for about a week and a half. And now back to your regularly scheduled topic . . . I don't have too much trouble with my cat scratching but he does have an annoying habit of digging his claws in before leaping off your lap. It really hurts, especially if you're wearing shorts.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12526 by Kelaiah_
Replied by Kelaiah_ on topic Re:Cats...
I love cats, but I don't have any at the moment. That's why my grandmother has like 30 cats ^^

<3 You. / Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12528 by vampirelycanthrope13
Replied by vampirelycanthrope13 on topic Re:Cats...
I like cats, but i don't have one.
I generally prefer smaller pets like mice and gerbils.

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds